News: No news is good news...

Login  |  Register

Author Topic: Where can I get the 8th edition Repressor Rules?  (Read 3318 times)

Offline Temperance

• I *LOVE* 40k Online!
Where can I get the 8th edition Repressor Rules?
« on: June 17, 2018, 08:31:03 PM »
I made the questionable choice of signing up for an upcoming tournament (NOVA Open), and need to track down the official rules source for my repressors before then. Can anyone confirm where these are located?

I "believe" it's in the Imperial Armor Index: Forces of the Adeptus Astartes (Imperial Armour ? Index: Forces of the Adeptus Astartes | Forge World Webstore), but don't see a list of what's in that book on the forge world page.

I'd love to confirm that this is, in fact, the correct book before I go and order it... if anyone could help me out I'd appreciate it!

I'm stressing out a bit about this. Still haven't started painting my minis. I need to get on that.... like a decade ago, but for real now. Hopefully it'll be a good time though.

Offline Lord of Winter and War

• The Cause of Diabetes -Captain- Necrontyr Immortal - KoN Veteran - Master of All Diplomacy | Wi-Fi Nomad |
  • Ancient
  • Armies: Harlequins, Spiderfang, Bonereapers, Space Wolves
Re: Where can I get the 8th edition Repressor Rules?
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2018, 09:05:35 PM »
It is in the space marine book. It's in the greyknight/ inquisition section, page 54.
Harlequin Army Blog

That's not blatant, this is blatant: I'm super happy that I'm playing Austria, the greatest nation in all of Diplomacy!

Azore of Austria

Offline Temperance

• I *LOVE* 40k Online!
Re: Where can I get the 8th edition Repressor Rules?
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2018, 09:06:01 PM »
Ok, thank you. Much appreciated.