News: No news is good news...

Login  |  Register

Author Topic: orks.....  (Read 1598 times)

Offline sply

• I'm a llama!
orks.....
« on: September 23, 2002, 05:02:39 PM »
i just got the codex and have two questions....

speed or not? is normal still fun?
where the hell is the wep list ie ap vlaue and stuff??if in the main rulebook, is there a site that i can print a certain page from?

Offline Asurmen_

Re:orks.....
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2002, 06:54:41 PM »
speed is considered to be better and from my experiece is because the trukks seem to last longer than the orks on foot

I have no clue where the weapon list is, but I would assume that its in there some where

Offline Halberd-Blue

• Lazerous Penguin
  • Long Live C'Nesha
    • Lord of the Universe's Website
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2002, 07:00:55 PM »
Me wuz just like you just a few dayz ago.  I spent a bunch 'o teef an' got me a nice Kult o' Speed.  I gots ta' tell ya', dey are a great buncha' boyz ta have.  Wot you not like 'dem?  'Da Kults o' Speed are 'da best!  Though Ghazghkull ain't like all 'dat speed, an' he got sumthin' ta say.

'I'm da hand of Gork and Mork, dey sent me to rouse up da boyz to crush and kill 'cos da boyz forgot what dere 'ere for.  I woz one of da boyz till da godz smashed me in da 'ead an' I 'membered dat Orks is meant to conquer and make slaves of everyfing they don't kill.

I'm da profit of da Waaagh an' whole worlds burn in my boot prints.  On Armour-Geddem I led da boyz through da fire deserts and smashed da humies' metal cities to scrap.  I fought Yarik, old one-eye at Tartarus, an' he fought good but we smashed iz city too.

I'm death to anyfing dat walks or crawls, where I go nothin' stands in my way.  We crushed da stunties on Golgotha, an' we caught old one--eye when da speed freeks blew da humies' big tanks ta bits.  I let 'im go 'cause good enemies iz 'ard ta find, an Orks need good enemies ta fight like they need meat ta eat an' grog ta drink.

I iz more cunnin' than a Grot an' more killy dan a dread, da boyz day follow me can't be beat.  On Pissenah we jumped da marine-boyz an' our bosspoles was covered in da helmets we took from da dead 'uns.  we burned 'dere port an' killed dere bosses an' left nothin' but ruins behind.

I'm Warlord Ghazghkull Mag Uruk Thraka an' I speak wiv da word of da gods.  We iz gonna stomp da 'ooniverse flat an' kill anyfing that fights back.  We iz gonna do this 'coz we're Orks an' we was made ta fight an' win."
-Graffiti on Warlord Titan Wreckage found by Dark Angels at Westerisle, Piscina IV

Yah, I 'member when Ghazghkull 'rote dat.  I wasn't dere but it still sounds good.

And why does ya 'tink dat da 'oomies would 'ave info 'bout our gunz?  We only keepz dem in our 'eads!! (meaning you can only them in the BBB, and its illegal to give you stats, links, etc. to a webpage containing stats)
"The rewards of tolerance are treachery and betrayal."

Offline sply

• I'm a llama!
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2002, 12:20:58 PM »
weapons.........is a shoota a stregth 4 24" wep? please say! and is  big shoota heavy 3 or  d6 or sumint?

Offline SKEETERGOD

• Infinity Circuit | Boss Orkountant | I used Flash Gitz and didn't lose! | KoN Warlord
  • Lazerous Penguin
  • The best upgrade for an ork, is more orks!
  • Armies: Hmmmm.... Orks?
« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2002, 02:54:05 PM »
First of all, the weapon stats for the orks is in the BBB. And for a cool web site on orks go to http://www.40k.ca/community/index.php?board=32
"It needs but one foe to breed a war. And even those who have not swords can still die upon them" (Lady Eowyn)
     We orks are not about being the hero; We orks are about being the mob.

Quote from: angel of death 007
Skeetergod: (adj) A crazy fascination for all things combustible mixed with an unhealty lust for red paint. see also Speed Freak