News: No news is good news...

Login  |  Register

Author Topic: Apocalyptica  (Read 368 times)

Offline Pat Khils

• Phantom Lord
  • Ancient
  • Silent Night, Bodom Night
    • Anton's Vault
Apocalyptica
« on: June 11, 2003, 03:00:20 AM »
Ok this is not a fan club thread, so dont get angry and think it is, really.  Just a note before I start of.  ;)

OK! Who likes, or in my case, Absolutely LOVES Apocalyptica!?!!??!!?!?! ;D ;D ;D

Seriously this band is amazing and the covers of Metallica they do are insanely awsome! But their own work is even greater, I'm modeling my own band after three bands now:

Iced Earth: guitar
Rhapsody: guitar/solos
Apocaliptica: violin and other string instruments

And then we have a whole bunch of electronical stuff  ;)

the first time, tonight, I heard Apocalyptica I was blown away. That takes alot of talent t o produce such fine quality music  :o I must I'm very very impressed, and I hope there are others that feel the way I do.
So if you do post away hear anything you want, questions. comments or stupid useless remarks (dont get carried away please  ;))

s i m a n o v: portfolio | deviant art

Offline kharn012000

• The world is flat I tell you
  • I pick fights with fighting_scars!
Re:Apocalyptica
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2003, 03:21:46 AM »
never heard of them.

Offline Pat Khils

• Phantom Lord
  • Ancient
  • Silent Night, Bodom Night
    • Anton's Vault
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2003, 11:34:19 AM »
They are from Finland and preformed all over Germany, in London, and other places in Europe. So I would guess they are known around Europe.  :-\

s i m a n o v: portfolio | deviant art

Offline stingster22

« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2003, 12:12:48 PM »
Lets see I'm listening to them right now and well they have a good sound,  variety of instruments and songs it seems.

I'm thinking these guys are pretty good almost like most rock lovers can listen to them.  I might try and find a cd in the US but I doubt it I might have to buy of Internet

Stingster
"...As I walk through the valley in the shadow of death, I fear no one for the lord is my shepard his rod and staff protect me..." Psalm 23

Death is as light as a feather Duty as heavy as a mountian

To win a war you must be ruthless and unpredictable