News: No news is good news...

Login  |  Register

Author Topic: New to forum and have a question  (Read 373 times)

Offline sigismund1972

• I'm a llama!
New to forum and have a question
« on: September 25, 2002, 05:54:36 AM »
Hi all,

First time to this forum and I would just like to say hi to all of you.

I have the opportunity to obtain an Armorcast Phantom Titan from someone. I recently purchased a Revenant from Ebay and the same guy has a spare Phantom :o which he is willing to sell for £250 plus postage.

It is unlikely that it is an original but the Revenant I recieved was in very good condition. Unpainted and unassembled so I assume that this will be the same also.

The original price from Armorcast was $180 so this is quite a considerable amount more, is it worth getting for £250 (it looks considerably bigger than the Revenant in the pictures that I have seen)

Thanks for your advice

Offline Osar Siris

Re:New to forum and have a question
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2002, 06:25:05 AM »
Its kind of up to you. The Revenant is 11 inches tall, and the Phantom is 22 inches tall so yes it is bigger. I have both and love the models. I would still say hold off, you can get the phantom for cheaper some other time I think. 250 pounds i aboit $325, which is an awful lot.

Osar Siris
I am a nobody, and nobody is perfect, so I must be perfect.

Offline MightyGodzilla

• How'd the hell I get here?!?!?!
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2002, 04:58:16 PM »
I'm with Osar with that.  Hold off.  Phantoms are on Ebay at least 7-8 times a month.  And they usually close for less than $250 (American).  Just keep an eye out.

-D
You say Evil like it's a bad thing.

Offline Andie

• Two, one, one, two.
« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2002, 06:54:16 PM »
Wait, thats quite a bit. ofcourse the warhound off of Forgeworld casts about 450, or some foolishness like that.