News: No news is good news...

Login  |  Register

Author Topic: No paint Mek......Orky Kustom Force Field  (Read 1263 times)

Offline the_humble_terminator

• Tankbusta Boy
  • Judgement Day is inevitable...See you soon!
No paint Mek......Orky Kustom Force Field
« on: July 4, 2011, 11:36:22 PM »
Taking advice from the Orkountant.

MAKING A KFF MEK!

Before

AFTER

sorry for the blurry pics, but basically, I used the 3 sets of wings i owned from my csm, 10 csm backpacks/powerpacks(acts as an orky power source(if they think it works it does! ;D)), a possessed arm that looked like green fire, a possessed backpack/powerpack mutation, a knife/bayonet from a pintle mounted storm bolter off of one of my chaos preds(boomwagons ;D),  a meltagun barrel, 3 chainsword bits(the powerweapon part of the burna), and a nob arm with the choppa handle attached to act as a "button" for the KFF.

PHEW!

WILL NOT be painting anytime soon!

Just thought I would share!
IfThe Terminator Series' Skynet would realize something.....

If they send Terminators back in time every time they are about to lose....but instead...they send them to the point at which judgement day occurred...and each time after, send to about 3 months after the time they last received a terminator...The resistance would lose a lot quicker. As the technology would actually be improving too fast for the resistance to react.....The Terminator series would end...and Skynet would have won.

Offline WisdomLS

• Ork Yoof
  • BLOOD FOR THE ..... emperor?
  • Armies: SM (BA, BT, DA), Orks, Daemons, CSM, GK, IG
Re: No paint Mek......Orky Kustom Force Field
« Reply #1 on: July 5, 2011, 08:01:17 AM »
You've gotta love orks, hammer anything together and hey presto :D by far the best army to own if you like doing a bit of modeling DIY.

I really like the idea of using marine backpacks as a power source, very orky.