News: No news is good news...

Login  |  Register

Author Topic: Capt Izama  (Read 927 times)

Offline Catachan Devil Sniper

• Bad Trader Nuff said - BANNED
  • SEIG ZEON!
    • Auzzie'z HQ (Gundam, 40K, tanks and airplane model builders talk and read about models)
Capt Izama
« on: March 25, 2008, 09:05:52 PM »
Starting up a campaign with my buddy. We have made up 4 special charaters on each side and this is my 1st one that I am doing.

Capt Izama of the Emperor's Dragons

WS 6 BS 3 S 4 T 4 W 3 I 5 A 4 LD 10 Sv 2+

180 pts

Weapons: The Sword of Diamas, Bolt Pistol, Frag Grenades, Jump Pack, Purity Seals

Special Rules:

Sword of Diamas: This was the sword from Veteran Sgt Diamas who was the 1st Sgt of the Emperor's Dragon's assault squad when the Dragons was formed. It is passed on to the best of the best of the Assault Marines.

The Sword of Diamas can be used as a single handed power weapon or a double handed weapon that counts as a power fist.

Brain damage: During the battle of Ichis III, Izama took a bolt shell and a choppa to the head. He was almost lost but due to the Apothecaries, he was saved but at a price. His shooting skills were destoryed. He has BS 3 to show this.

Hand picked Veterans: Izama has trained a personal squad of harden Assault Marines to lead into battle.

You may take one Assault squad and upgrade them with Furious Charge and WS 5 at 10 pts per model. Izama MUST be attached to this squad.

On target: As a veteran of many drops, Izama knows how to land on a dime.

Izama and a Assault Marine squad may re-roll their scatter for deep striking. Normal rules do apply.

Izama is a Independent Character and counts as an HQ on the FOC
You can take over ANY goverment with the right amount of TNT!
Vin Diesel made a go cart that ran on the hopes and dreams of orphans, it goes fast

Armies: Zeonic Guard 'Zeon's Devils', 72nd Trench Rats, D-99, Night Lords 'Razors in the Night', Imperial Fists, Emperor's Dragons (SM), Tau

Owner of a 1990 Buick Riviera, 08 Kawaski Ninja 650R Motorcycle
GS for the Xbox 360 now is 10,135 pts

Offline Karadram

• A new threat on the Eastern Fringes...
Re: Capt Izama
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2008, 09:28:01 PM »
I was fearing something worth 1k points, but this actually looks pretty good to me =) Nicely done!

Offline uriël1978

• Time for a beer
Re: Capt Izama
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2008, 10:56:32 AM »
Doesn't look too powerfull and the price isn't too low. Looks fine to me.
Perhaps add Furious Charge, that way, both he and his squad can have it.
Click on the eggs and hatchlings