News: No news is good news...

Login  |  Register

Author Topic: Harlequin and exodite articles and resources  (Read 1917 times)

Offline Algavinn of the Many Paths

• Infinity Circuit
  • Lazerous Penguin
  • Stockholm syndrome is a great way to pickup chicks
Harlequin and exodite articles and resources
« on: December 9, 2009, 06:16:15 PM »
There is a project underway right now among the editors and army project leaders to get the article section up and running again.  As part of these efforts we are trying to organize the completed works and resources of each army to get them ready for publication and use once more.  In line with this, at the moment there isn't really enough published works, updated or otherwise, to warrant the harlequins and exodites getting their own section.  So my request, or at least proposed notion to the community is to gather up information and articles, or write new and relevant ones so that we might generate interest in these Eldar sects, and get activity going once more.  We certainly have need of background, tactics, and rules for both harlequins and exodites.  There has certainly been considerable work on the rule set side of these.  Are either of these unofficial codices completed?

Anyone interested in pledging work or able to generate information for us, please step forward and make yourself known.
The 40k0 projects are constantly looking for contributors and editors.  If you feel up to the job, PM me for info.

Join us in the new General Tactics and Strategy forum: http://www.40konline.com/community/index.php?board=115.0

Slaughtering Mon Keigh and reclaiming the galaxy since 1992

Offline Wyldhunt

Re: Harlequin and exodite articles and resources
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2009, 12:35:21 AM »
If you're interested, I'd enjoy writing up some new units/ special characters for the harlequins.  I can't promise I'll have something balanced on the first go, but I'd be willing to tweak anything I made until it worked. 

I could write up fluff as well as mechanics, though both would be subject to change.

Is this something you'd like me to do, or would you prefer I didn't?

Offline Algavinn of the Many Paths

• Infinity Circuit
  • Lazerous Penguin
  • Stockholm syndrome is a great way to pickup chicks
Re: Harlequin and exodite articles and resources
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2009, 02:34:28 PM »
I'd be happy to see any worthwhile contributions by the community concerning harlequins, exodites, and pirates.  Just looking to get some involvement and resources from/for the community.  Throw together what you can and we'll take a look at it.
The 40k0 projects are constantly looking for contributors and editors.  If you feel up to the job, PM me for info.

Join us in the new General Tactics and Strategy forum: http://www.40konline.com/community/index.php?board=115.0

Slaughtering Mon Keigh and reclaiming the galaxy since 1992