News: No news is good news...

Login  |  Register

Author Topic: 1500pts Iyanden Eldar  (Read 784 times)

Offline ZarathustraSuicuine

1500pts Iyanden Eldar
« on: April 18, 2012, 03:00:03 AM »
So I am finally moving my Iyanden up to 1500pts and I just got a copy of imperial armour apocalypse 2 second edition, so I have the official rules for my Warp hunter  ;D .
I have made two lists, I have all the models for them apart from the wraithseer, albeit some need painting.
Farseer with Runes of warding and Fortune 100pts
Wraithseer with D cannon 225pts
Troops
10 wraithguard and Spiritseer with Conceal 396pts
10 Dire Avengers including exarch with Power weapon and Shimmer Shield, Defend and Bladestorm 177pts
Wave Serpent with Twin linked Scatter lasers and Spirit Stones 125pts
Heavy Support
Wraithlord with Scatter laser and Starcannon and two wrist mounted flamers 140pts
Wraithlord with Eldar Missile Launcher 25pts and Brightlance and two wrist mounted flamers 155pts
Warp hunter with Shuriken Cannon, Spirit Stones and Holo fields 180pts
1498pt
My other list is the one I will use till I get a Wraithseer:
Farseer with Runes of warding and Fortune 100pts
Troops
10 wraithguard and Spiritseer with Conceal 396pts
10 Dire Avengers including exarch with Power weapon and Shimmer Shield and Defend 162pts
Wave Serpent with Twin linked Scatter lasers and Spirit Stones 125pts
Fast attack
10 Swooping Hawks including exarch with Hawk's Talon, Intercept and Skyleap 252pts
Heavy Support
Wraithlord with Scatter laser and Starcannon and two wrist mounted flamers 140pts
Wraithlord with Eldar Missile Launcher 25pts and Brightlance and two wrist mounted flamers 155pts
Warp hunter with Shuriken Cannon, Spirit Stones and Holo fields 180pts
1500pts.
My gaming club is fine with FW, and among my opponents there are several necron players, a few blood angel players, another craftworld player, think there may be a dark eldar one, a space wolves player, an ork player and I think a tyranid player. I want a good all rounders list, one where the only tweaking that would be done would be taking or dropping runes of warding. (It's agreed that if your facing an opponent with no psykers it is okay to drop them as they would be useless.)
I posted on warseer and so far the only response I got was "Hawkss.are ass on steroids maximum 5 smaller.footprint and.it's enough grenades for.the.game they suck I know.I use them."  :( I do apologise on not being on this forum much recently, uni's first year and focusing on my Chaos marines did that.

A thought on the second list is to drop the swooping hawks down to 5 men and take a Guardian Defender Squad with a Scatterlaser, perhaps drop skyleap as well and take a warlock for the Guardians.
Another idea is to drop 5 hawks and Skyleap and take a jetbike squad with jetlock possibly? not se as I don't have my codex at the moment.

[mod]Please do not double post, it's against the forum rules. Use the modify button instead - Iris.[/mod]
« Last Edit: April 19, 2012, 06:42:54 AM by Irisado »
Iyanden Eldar, Thousand sons. Yes I use Swooping Hawks, I find they work for me and I love the models.