News: No news is good news...

Login  |  Register

Author Topic: 1250pts Orks  (Read 494 times)

Offline Khaines Fury

• It's notthe size of your Fwoosh it's howyou use it
1250pts Orks
« on: May 9, 2005, 03:21:16 PM »
hello all i know your getting tired of this but heres another army list for my friends ork army for a tourney. tear it up.
HQ
Warboss: power klaw, choppa, eavy armor, bionic bonce,                115pts
cybork body

Elites
Skarboyzx17: 3 burnas,
nob w/ big horns, power klaw                                                      251pts

Troops
x2 Slugga boyz x20: 2 burnas, 1 rokkit launcha,                              239pts each
nob w/ power klaw, big horns
30 grots and 1 slaver w/ big shoota, sqig hound                             116pts

Fast Attack:all in there own squad

Wartrak: twin linked rokkit launcha, grot riggers                             47pts
extra armour

Wartrak: twin linked rokkit launcha, grot riggers                            47pts
extra armour

Wartrak: twin linked rokkit launcha grot riggers                             47pts
extra armour

Heavy Support
X3 Killa Kans (each in own squad): 3 big shootas, 3 armour plates   150pts

total 1250pts exact
I trust dishonest men, and distrust honest men, cause you can always trust a dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, its the honest ones you have to watch out for cause you never know when they might do something incredibly stupid

Offline Ranger Astheria

• Formerly 'Ranger of Alaitoc'
  • Ancient
  • Holding onto a thread of hope...
    • Realm of Runes
Re: 1250pts Orks
« Reply #1 on: May 9, 2005, 05:30:48 PM »
Hmm, very solid once again.

I honestly have little to say, it will function very well as is.

I really wish he could get some more boyz in there, but 57 + Warboss with a nice large grot screen should do just fine especially since a lot of enemy firepower will be focused on the Killa Kanz.  They will also make his wartraks much more effective.

Be sure to group the Kanz inside the mobs of Boyz, that way your opponent will not be able to charge them and will allow you to pick and choose their targets, it also ensures that the Boyz have some heavier reinforcement if needed.

Click my banner to visit Realm of Runes for all your WFB needs!

Offline Khaines Fury

• It's notthe size of your Fwoosh it's howyou use it
Re: 1250pts Orks
« Reply #2 on: May 9, 2005, 06:27:45 PM »
thanx for the help any ideas on expanding to 1500pts
I trust dishonest men, and distrust honest men, cause you can always trust a dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, its the honest ones you have to watch out for cause you never know when they might do something incredibly stupid