News: No news is good news...

Login  |  Register

Author Topic: Way of the Waaagh: The New Green Menace Mega Thread  (Read 176442 times)

Offline Ginger farseer

• Ork Yoof
  • Armies: Space wolves, Eldar, Orks
Re: Way of the Waaagh: The New Green Menace Mega Thread
« Reply #620 on: April 9, 2012, 01:34:14 PM »
Er, skeeter god, the bank account link doesn't seem to be operational. Correct me Ive got it horrifically wrong, but it doesn't work for me, and I can see the whole link, not just the HERE sign

Edit all fixed :)
« Last Edit: April 9, 2012, 03:08:59 PM by Ginger farseer »
Be nice to nerds, you'll probably be working for them.

What if by 'fly you fools'  Gandalf was actually telling the fellowship to call the eagles and fly to Mordor?

"Thunder rolled... It rolled a six"

+++Melon melon melon+++
+++out of cheese error redo from start+++
+++Divide by cucumber error. Please reinstall universe and reboot+++

Offline SKEETERGOD

• Infinity Circuit | Boss Orkountant | I used Flash Gitz and didn't lose! | KoN Warlord
  • Lazerous Penguin
  • The best upgrade for an ork, is more orks!
  • Armies: Hmmmm.... Orks?
« Reply #621 on: April 9, 2012, 01:41:33 PM »
Sorry about that, link is fixed, and tested, so go ahead and try again.  :-[
"It needs but one foe to breed a war. And even those who have not swords can still die upon them" (Lady Eowyn)
     We orks are not about being the hero; We orks are about being the mob.

Quote from: angel of death 007
Skeetergod: (adj) A crazy fascination for all things combustible mixed with an unhealty lust for red paint. see also Speed Freak

Offline SKEETERGOD

• Infinity Circuit | Boss Orkountant | I used Flash Gitz and didn't lose! | KoN Warlord
  • Lazerous Penguin
« Reply #622 on: April 17, 2012, 08:28:20 AM »
Sorry this post is a day late. I had a problem with Chrome yesterday; it was being a bit slow and ornery.

The Bank Account: HERE is updated, some good stuff going on, a couple of good batreps, and it appears some modeling stuff is starting to go on.

For those of you who are doing modeling stuff make sure to post the link to your work that you put in the Konversion and modeling board (link) here in the WoTW so we can find it and go ogle it.  ;D (and award teef)

As always, if I missed some teef earning stuff, just send me a PM and I will get your account updated tootie sweetie.
"It needs but one foe to breed a war. And even those who have not swords can still die upon them" (Lady Eowyn)

Skeetergod: (adj) A crazy fascination for all things combustible mixed with an unhealty lust for red paint. see also Speed Freak

Offline SKEETERGOD

• Lazerous Penguin
« Reply #623 on: April 30, 2012, 09:11:29 AM »
The Bank Account: HERE has been updated.

You will see some teef were awarded for the pictures in the monthly unit thread, and some favoritism teef were awarded to adamscurr and Ollieb for their pictures of their apocalypse battle, as well as Baron Wasteland for his trucks, that while not red are still pretty good looking.

Some good stuff went on, and more good stuff is coming. As always, if I missed any toof earning activity, just send me a PM and I will get your account updated tootie sweetie.

Offline travisb7

• Ork Boy
« Reply #624 on: May 2, 2012, 08:41:43 PM »
I'd like to join the Way of the Waaagh with my Star Wars themed Ork army. I'll create a project blog, etc, when I get a chance soon.

Offline SKEETERGOD

• Lazerous Penguin
« Reply #625 on: May 3, 2012, 09:14:15 AM »
Welcome to the best Ork forum on the www  :) Your name has been added to the bank account and you will see it there on the next update (Mondays). I am sure Angel of Death 007 will be along shortly to add you to the rolls.

Now, in the event that you didn't look at the stickies above, you should go to Boot Camp here atTHIS LINK

Allow me to introduce myself, I am a card carrying member of the kult, a certified speed freak. A true patron of red vehicles and things that go boom. If you should be a speed freak player, or a budding speed freak just let me know and I can tell you all the stuff you need to know to be the true terror of the table.

Lots of good stuff, and again welcome to the Green side  8)

Offline Zilverscale

• Ork Boy
« Reply #626 on: May 3, 2012, 10:26:35 AM »
Are we a WAAAAGH yet???? ;)

PAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline angel of death 007

• Dreadbash Warboss | KoN Veteran
  • Lazerous Penguin
« Reply #627 on: May 3, 2012, 02:00:30 PM »
CommissarNemoVarya and travisb7 welcome aboard.   You are both prospects in the WotW.   

Be sure to submit ideas for any events you would like to see this summer.  The council is putting their heads together and will be planning soon.   

Offline Ginger farseer

• Ork Yoof
  • Armies: Space wolves, Eldar, Orks
« Reply #628 on: May 3, 2012, 03:48:02 PM »
Hey, here is a battle report.

Orks vs DE vs DA
Be nice to nerds, you'll probably be working for them.

What if by 'fly you fools'  Gandalf was actually telling the fellowship to call the eagles and fly to Mordor?

"Thunder rolled... It rolled a six"

+++Melon melon melon+++
+++out of cheese error redo from start+++
+++Divide by cucumber error. Please reinstall universe and reboot+++

Offline SKEETERGOD

• Lazerous Penguin
« Reply #629 on: May 7, 2012, 09:03:00 AM »
The Bank Account: HERE has been updated, some good stuff went on last week.  8)

Some teef were earned with a batrep being posted and we now are up to 99 members. Almost a green tide of orks.  ;D

I must apologize about the picture quality of the bank account, since Photobucket changed their editing software I haven't been able to figure out how to use it, so have had to let the pages display "as is" from their conversion from Peachtree to JPG. I will have to spend some time on Photobucket to see if I can figure out how to use those newfangled editing softwares that they just installed.

As always, if I missed any toof earning activity, just send me a PM and I will get your teef credited to you tootie sweetie (for you new orks, that's French for "right quick").

Offline SKEETERGOD

• Lazerous Penguin
« Reply #630 on: May 14, 2012, 08:47:47 AM »
The Bank Account is updated, you can see it HERE

For all those of you who may have forgot, the promotion cycle is coming up. So if you want to earn the next level now is the time to start sucking up doing good stuff. ;D

Also, don't forget the Unit of The Month thread, lets see some more tank busta boys HERE (pssst; click the blue underlined word, it is a link to the thread  ;) )

As always, if I missed any toof earning activity just send me a PM and I will get your account updated tootie sweetie.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2012, 09:40:51 AM by SKEETERGOD »

Offline -V-

• Infinity Circuit | O:nk's my painting bitch | Ork Yoof
  • Lazerous Penguin
  • Fear the Shuriken
« Reply #631 on: May 18, 2012, 01:07:56 PM »
Sign me up to the waaagh! I'm looking forward to spending my time here!

Offline SKEETERGOD

• Lazerous Penguin
« Reply #632 on: May 18, 2012, 01:32:32 PM »
Welcome to the WoTW, your name has been added to the Bank Account and you will see your name HERE on the next update (Mondays).

Now, in the event that you didn't look at the stickies above, you should go to Boot Camp here atTHIS LINK

Again, welcome, and I hope we can satisfy your itchy addiction  ;D

• Lazerous Penguin
« Reply #633 on: May 18, 2012, 07:19:02 PM »
Welcome aboard Valar.  Nice to have a fellow painter amongst us.  Now it is time to prove yourself and earn your t-shirt.

We are finally up to WAAAAAAGGGGGHHH status.    Congrats all.   This summer is going to see some fun events, so make sure to stay tuned....

Make sure to vote for your favorite or most inspirational ork...  votes are now up...
Forum Awards 2011: Ork Poster of the Year!
« Last Edit: May 18, 2012, 07:20:55 PM by angel of death 007 »

Offline The Nightwalker

• Ork Boy
  • Just Passing Through
  • Armies: Deffskullz
« Reply #634 on: May 19, 2012, 09:17:14 AM »
Yes! I was wondering when we would make it to Waaagh status. I suppose SKEETERGOD was so excited he forgot his new rule and broke out in a happy dance in side. ;)

I can't wait to see what you Bossess have instore.

Welcome to the Waaagh Valar! Just don't touch my loot.

Offline Zilverscale

• Ork Boy
« Reply #635 on: May 19, 2012, 07:05:12 PM »
Yes! I was wondering when we would make it to Waaagh status. I suppose SKEETERGOD was so excited he forgot his new rule and broke out in a happy dance in side. ;)

I can't wait to see what you Bossess have instore.

Welcome to the Waaagh Valar! Just don't touch my loot.

Indeed welcome!

You can take his teef though! :P

You can't touch my loot or teef!

PAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline SKEETERGOD

• Lazerous Penguin
« Reply #636 on: May 21, 2012, 10:30:05 AM »
The Bank Account: HERE is updated, AAAND; (drumroll please) we are now a GREEN TIDE!

Thats right folks, we are now at 100 members, WAAAGH!
Green

Not to detract from our members who posted batreps, honorable mention to tactica who did a power point batrep, so some good stuff going on.

This is the last week for Unit of The Month of May = Tank Bustas, so get your pictures posted to get in on some bonus toof earnings.

Some Good Stuff about to go on, so make sure to stay tuned to this forum for some more good stuff!

As always, if I missed any toof earning activity just PM me and I will get your account updated tootie sweetie.

Offline Changeyname

• Mek| I gotz da loudz WAAAAAAAAAAGH! | Battlefield Orkespondent | Best Modeller | This years Dizz (I lose by choice!)
  • Ancient
  • Wolverine or double Batman.... you decide
« Reply #637 on: May 21, 2012, 11:34:33 AM »
As Mod of these 'ere Ork boards (and the closest thing you guys'll get to Gork 'n' Mork), in order to properly celebrate the reaching of Waaagh status

I hereby decree all Teef earning activities for the next 30 days counts double

This WILL stack with any bonuses Angel of Death 007 concocts for the celebrations :)
The Blackest Night falls from the skies,
The darkness grows as all light dies,
We crave your hearts and your demise,
By my black hand--The dead shall rise!

Offline SKEETERGOD

• Lazerous Penguin
« Reply #638 on: May 21, 2012, 11:56:20 AM »
Well then, go to THIS LINK (hint: click on the blue underlines words) and get stuck in on the May unit of the Month thread, as pictures of your tank busta boys are now worth 10 teef  :o

To reward CheesyRobMan and Typhone for getting their unit pictures in before the celebration started, they will both get 15 teef for their Tank Busta Boys pictures  8) (teef will be awarded at the end of the month when the next unit of the month thread starts).

We will be doing some really good stuff soon, and there will be plenty of opportunity to earn teef, do some krumping, and generally show off what you have (models, that is... not "other stuff").

• Lazerous Penguin
« Reply #639 on: May 21, 2012, 05:15:30 PM »
Gotta love the power of the mods...   May teef rain down upon us as we celebrate.

Speaking of which,  at the start of next month, we will be bringing back a well loved event of our ork board.   This one will have a bit of a twist.   (As we all know, I love to do, twisted soul that I am)

More to be anounced.   Looks like June is going to start off strong, and rightly so, what more incentive do you need...   DOUBLE TEEF and you don't even have to tie up and rob Skeetergod to do it.   

Skeet you are going to need to grow some more fingers and toes to keep up  :P