News: No news is good news...

Login  |  Register

Author Topic: Way of the Waaagh: The New Green Menace Mega Thread  (Read 174392 times)

Offline SKEETERGOD

• Infinity Circuit | Boss Orkountant | I used Flash Gitz and didn't lose! | KoN Warlord
  • Lazerous Penguin
  • The best upgrade for an ork, is more orks!
  • Armies: Hmmmm.... Orks?
Re: Way of the Waaagh: The New Green Menace Mega Thread
« Reply #520 on: November 22, 2011, 08:16:14 AM »
Thanks CheesyRobMan, I see good stuff in the future for you. For all you others who may be having questions on this matter you may be interested there is a tutorial on using the coding as well as posting pictures Here

On a side note, Angel of Death 007, can we get this added to the FAQ on page one of this thread? It seems to have become a frequently asked question.  ;D
"It needs but one foe to breed a war. And even those who have not swords can still die upon them" (Lady Eowyn)
     We orks are not about being the hero; We orks are about being the mob.

Quote from: angel of death 007
Skeetergod: (adj) A crazy fascination for all things combustible mixed with an unhealty lust for red paint. see also Speed Freak

Offline angel of death 007

• Dreadbash Warboss | KoN Veteran
  • Lazerous Penguin
« Reply #521 on: November 27, 2011, 05:20:16 PM »
On a side note, Angel of Death 007, can we get this added to the FAQ on page one of this thread? It seems to have become a frequently asked question.  ;D
Yes I put up some links in the ork newbie section to help out.

I also want to congradulate Baron Wastelands, Zachay2000, and twistedmouth on becoming full WotW members.  They have made it thru their probationary time and passed with flying colors.   Here is your t-shirt now it is time to krump in the name of the WotW......    WAAAAAAAGGGGGHHHHH

Offline DropFall

• Bad Moon Big Mek
  • What were all those "do not's" again?
Something sneaky this way comes...
« Reply #522 on: November 28, 2011, 12:52:26 AM »
The annual Saint Snik modeling competition will up on the 1st of December.

Offline SKEETERGOD

• Infinity Circuit | Boss Orkountant | I used Flash Gitz and didn't lose! | KoN Warlord
  • Lazerous Penguin
Re: Something sneaky this way comes...
« Reply #523 on: November 28, 2011, 09:16:29 AM »
The annual Saint Snik modeling competition will up on the 1st of December.
I am doing the happy dance, Wooot!!  ;D(good thing too, as its a bit chilly out today, so needed some exercise to warm up)

Anyways, the Bank Account is updated, HERE Hmmm, a bit of a quiet week, must have been all the free food...
Congrats to the newest boys who get the (p) removed from their name and are now full members, good stuff!
As always if I missed anybody, or any thing, just let me know and I will get the account updated tootie sweetie.

**Now for a different note: I am going to spend some of my teef and purchase a piece of wargear. If you look Here you will see I have a bike, a burna, and an attack squig. Now I need a big choppa for killing those oh so pesky dreadnoughts.
Codex cost for a big choppa is 5, so that means it is going to cost me 10 teef for that big choppa.
I also need a boss pole, as I might attract a mob that will follow me around, therefore another 5/10.
That is a big choppa and a boss pole for 20 teef.

So, I now get Angel of Death 007 to look at this post, and he will add the war gear to my name in the WoTW page, and I will deduct 20 teef from my account.

For those of you who are running around naked, you just ain't a propa ork without some kit, so if you have some teef, get some kit, if you don't have teef then do something that will earn you some teef, and get some kit.  8)
« Last Edit: November 28, 2011, 09:17:42 AM by SKEETERGOD »
"It needs but one foe to breed a war. And even those who have not swords can still die upon them" (Lady Eowyn)

Skeetergod: (adj) A crazy fascination for all things combustible mixed with an unhealty lust for red paint. see also Speed Freak

Offline Baron Wastelands

• Loota
  • Orks/Necrons in 6th
« Reply #524 on: November 28, 2011, 03:43:31 PM »
Ta, it's good to be green :)

Yellow is the new Green . . .

Offline SKEETERGOD

• Lazerous Penguin
« Reply #525 on: December 5, 2011, 08:08:56 AM »
The Bank Account is updated, you can see it HERE

A slow week, must have been the recovery from the free food holiday. I know we will get busier here shortly. As always, if I missed any teef earning (or spending) activity, let me know and I will get the account updated tootie sweetie.

On a side note, I see some of us are getting some kit, that is good stuff! We must arm ourselves now, so that when we wage waagh we have something we can make noise with, so the rest of you get some kit, other wise the grots will be able to make more noise than you.

Offline Kogtoof

• Mek Boy
  • WotW-Ork Elite: Mekboy with Big shoota
  • Armies: Da Orkz
« Reply #526 on: December 6, 2011, 09:10:59 AM »
I just placed second in a tournament with my WAAAGGH! I played against necrons, Daemons, Space wolves, Grey Knights and Imperial guard.

My list was
Warboss- Mega armour, cybork body, attack squig

6 nob bikers- painboy, powerklaw, 4x big choppas
9 lootas- deffgunz

5 nobz- big choppas
21 'Ard boyz- nob w/ PK
20 shootaboyz (in a battlewagon)- nob w/ Pk
10 trukk boyz- nob w/ pk, red paint
11 trukk boyz- nob w/ Pk, red paint

Battlewagon-2 big shootas

Ill post a report if I can remember and If i have time

Offline SKEETERGOD

• Lazerous Penguin
« Reply #527 on: December 6, 2011, 09:37:48 AM »
Woot! Good Stuff there, I love it when the orks win  ;D

Did you take pictures? Is there a web site of the tourney host? Did they take pictures?

Offline Athaga Mor

• Baron von Blueskull
  • Ancient
  • mmm tacos
« Reply #528 on: December 11, 2011, 03:56:49 AM »
Battle Report for the ladz - nothing fancy, just down and dirty.  Ork tide/wall vs BA dread/jetpack.

http://www.40konline.com/index.php?topic=219012.0

sorry for all the abbreviations... it's about 3am here  :P  If it's too crazy I'll work on cleaning it up... uhhh, well whenever life slows down  ;)  ;D  happy holidays

EDIT --- added some simple diagrams to the batrep for visual aides :)
« Last Edit: December 11, 2011, 01:52:11 PM by Athaga Mor »
Athaga Mor
40k - Deathguard CSM, Deathskullz Orks, Daemons, IG Traitors

Current project: painting my new chaos warhound titan

Offline zachay2000

• Ork Boy
  • If we don't end WAAGH, WAAGH will end us!
« Reply #529 on: December 12, 2011, 01:49:23 AM »
Since the post for the Saint Snik competition got buried I was wondering who else is working on something for it. I've started working my Shokk Attack Santa but haven't heard any other chatter about what other people are doing. If it's meant to be hush hush till we get closer to the end of the due date then I am sorry for bothering people.
Check out the Two Headed Geek channel on Youtube! TwoheadedGeek's channel - YouTube *Latest Video= Army Update*

Offline SKEETERGOD

• Lazerous Penguin
« Reply #530 on: December 12, 2011, 09:34:22 AM »
The Bank Account is updated. Note the date; 12-12-11, only one year left until the world ends, so get your ork armies built now.  ???

A slow week again, hmmm, must have been too much free food, or you all have expired due to eating spoiled leftovers  :)

I expect to see some good stuff from the Saint Snick competition

So lets get on with it. Feel free to post in the Saint Snick thread, I think the confusion is that Dropfall only wants to have to look in one place for the pictures, so modify your entry post with the pictures, and then reply as normal that you have added pictures.

Offline Athaga Mor

• Baron von Blueskull
  • Ancient
  • mmm tacos
« Reply #531 on: December 12, 2011, 11:25:13 PM »
one more BatRep for ya... back to crazy holiday work tomorrow.  Diagrams and Lists included this time  ;)

http://www.40konline.com/index.php?topic=219046.msg2662786#msg2662786
Athaga Mor
40k - Deathguard CSM, Deathskullz Orks, Daemons, IG Traitors

Current project: painting my new chaos warhound titan

Offline zachay2000

• Ork Boy
  • If we don't end WAAGH, WAAGH will end us!
« Reply #532 on: December 16, 2011, 12:55:50 PM »
Chapter one of my Iron Sunz saga is now done! Read the story introducing the Iron Sunz army in the Fiction section of the forums. http://www.40konline.com/index.php?topic=218606.msg2658641#msg2658641
Check out the Two Headed Geek channel on Youtube! TwoheadedGeek's channel - YouTube *Latest Video= Army Update*

Offline SKEETERGOD

• Lazerous Penguin
« Reply #533 on: December 17, 2011, 08:50:59 AM »
Zachay2000, I read your chapter 1 and left a comment on that thread.

As for me, I finally got started on Saint Snik's Slay, you can see it HERE

Lets get some more good stuff going, semester is ending, and many others are, or should be, going on winter vacation, we should see some good stuff soon  :)

Offline Crispy86

• Ork Boy
  • Time to feast!
  • Armies: Orks, Chaos Marines(Nurgle), Eldar, Dark Eldar
« Reply #534 on: December 18, 2011, 03:05:21 PM »
I wish to join and gain my five teef!!! :-)

Crispy
Crispy86

Offline SKEETERGOD

• Lazerous Penguin
« Reply #535 on: December 19, 2011, 10:01:19 AM »
The Bank Account has been updated, one new member, we are now at 89 members, getting real close to a Green Tide.  ;D Now it has been a little quiet, but we will get loud again soon.

Welcome to Crispy86, in case you haven't already read the first page of this thread for some good stuff, and then make sure you check out the Boot Camp here atTHIS LINK for some more good stuff. You will see you earned your 1 toof for signing up, and your 5 teef for your batrep, you are up to date.

As always, if I missed anybody or any toof earning activity, just send me a PM or post it here and I will get your teef credited to your account tooty sweety.

Offline angel of death 007

• Dreadbash Warboss | KoN Veteran
  • Lazerous Penguin
« Reply #536 on: December 20, 2011, 08:36:42 PM »
Crispy86 welcome aboard you are an official prospect of the WotW.   Now time to prove yourself and join our ranks as we take over the galaxy.

So it looks like Santa is going to come a little early for some of our little grinches greenskins.  I would like to welcome on behalf of the Boss Council our promotions.

Kogtoof to Ork Boy
CheesyRobMan to Ork Elite

Thanks for all your hard work and congrats.   I want to take this time to wish everyone out there a Happy Holiday.  On a bit of a down note

Deathpepper has now been officially retired to Honorary Greenskin til he comes back from being MIA.   

Offline falcon98

• Ork Boy
  • lock, load, pray
« Reply #537 on: December 21, 2011, 05:44:55 PM »
hey guys, i have just started to play orks after looking at the models from my assault from black reach set, which i hadn't looked at for a while and now i'm inspired! it's good to be green!!!  ;D
i now have the codex and the equivalent of 2 x black reach sets and would like to join WOTW!
btw, i like da burna boyz, dey be da best!
thanks, falcon98
« Last Edit: December 21, 2011, 05:47:24 PM by falcon98 »

Offline The Nightwalker

• Ork Boy
  • Just Passing Through
  • Armies: Deffskullz
« Reply #538 on: December 21, 2011, 06:08:32 PM »
Well I can't do the paper work, a Boss will have to sign you up. But I'll welcome you anyways ;) Welcome to da Waaagh! Da biggest bunch o greenskins dis side of Terra!

Offline CheesyRobMan

• Burna Mek
« Reply #539 on: December 22, 2011, 03:37:28 AM »
Welcome falcon98! You hit the nail on the head, it's good to be green   :D   while you're waiting to be signed up, have a look at the Boot Kamp sticky thread at the top of the Ork board. It has loads of useful tips for new Orks like yourself - I've found it useful and I'm not even *that* new.
"Where's the kaboom? There was supposed to be an earth-shattering kaboom!" - Marvin the Martian