News: No news is good news...

Login  |  Register

Author Topic: 1500pt gt list lots of immortals  (Read 1217 times)

Offline Kanarten

• I *Love* EldarOnline!
1500pt gt list lots of immortals
« on: July 11, 2007, 11:59:22 AM »
hi guys choosing which army to take this year and i rembered i have my immortals so i was looking at a list that might do the job. here goes

lord-warsythe,dest body,phase shifter -idea for this guy is to leg it up the field and destract people maybe even annoy/kill units for a while and pick on vehicle rear armour.

2*10 warriors - oblig troop choices will advance or stay still and fire at anything that they can hurt

3* 8 immortals - mainstay of the army advancing if needs be pouring fire into things till they die witht he amout of eldar/tau skimmers hell even other monoliths they should toast them quite easily. also the move and fire means they can threaten walking harlys unless bad luck prevails.

monolith - this guy is a jack of all trades against cc armies hell sit back and teleport squads out of combat or for wbb rerolls. against others and escalation missions get right in the thick of the enemy fluxing stuff and generally gettin in the way.

tomb spyder - just because ive got the points left and he might be able with help of scarabs hold up a squad for 1 turn but not really concerned.

8 points left so could drop the spyder and bump a squad of immo's to 10 but ill see what you think.