News: No news is good news...

Login  |  Register

Author Topic: 500pt > tourny list (On-going Project)  (Read 2638 times)

Offline .:Darkness:.

• Zombie Jesus is notoriously hard to put down.
Re: 500pt > tourny list (On-going Project)
« Reply #20 on: March 27, 2007, 05:59:06 PM »
I like the idea of weapon changing but i've never done it before. I could do magnets but then thats something more i have to buy before the tourny. Il probably go magnets this time around later on. Until then blu-tac should do it... i hope.
“Why did I have to get the imperial guardsmen, you don’t even have any good weapons or features”
“I do so” I said defensively. “I’ve got my lasgun and my trusty bayonet”
“What a gun that will give the other contestants cancer in ten years, or at worst will make them squint. Then you have a blade that’s more suited to opening cans and to top it all off, your covered in cardboard for armour.”

Offline The GrimSqueaker

• The Badger on the Road | Staff Infection Officer | Debased Vassal Slayer | Title Barfly | XOXOXO Gossip Girl | Bent Over
  • Global Moderator
  • From the Fourth Necromantic House
« Reply #21 on: March 27, 2007, 06:16:42 PM »
Blu-tac works well enough. Don't use too much though as it can be a pain to clean up afterwards.
Quote from: @TracyAuGoGO
Tact is for people who are too slow witted to be sarcastic.
Drink
Knights Tippler
Quote from: Surviving the World
If you can't make fun of something, it's probably not worth taking seriously.

You have to love the smell of science in the morning. It smells of learning.... or perhaps a gas leak.

Offline Shas'Oink

• Sky Ray Pimp Daddy | Infinity Circuit | Ban me, I dare you! | The Fallen didn't fall, they were pushed. | Winner of the 2008 40K Online Longest Title Competition, awarded again with oak leaves, five years and running | Now with O:nkling! | Axe
  • Ancient
  • 87% sure I'm straight
    • oinks overambitious terrain project(s)
« Reply #22 on: March 27, 2007, 06:35:01 PM »
i find that the weapons on my suits can fit in without even needing blu tack...

Offline .:Darkness:.

• Zombie Jesus is notoriously hard to put down.
« Reply #23 on: March 29, 2007, 06:15:00 AM »
Well thats re-assuring, thing is id have to eventually paint up extras weapons.. i mean i dont mind its just more time consuming.

Well it might be awhile before i head back over to the city (30 min drive) so i may not get updates for alittlebit. Il be sure to post up if sotmhing new comes along, such as a date! lol..
“Why did I have to get the imperial guardsmen, you don’t even have any good weapons or features”
“I do so” I said defensively. “I’ve got my lasgun and my trusty bayonet”
“What a gun that will give the other contestants cancer in ten years, or at worst will make them squint. Then you have a blade that’s more suited to opening cans and to top it all off, your covered in cardboard for armour.”