News: No news is good news...

Login  |  Register

Author Topic: Siegeworld  (Read 918 times)

Offline HC118

Siegeworld
« on: July 26, 2010, 01:27:56 AM »
I was recently looking at the SW drawing page and noticed Siegeworld.  I've looked at their site and I think I get the gist of it, but I still have some unanswered questions about the event:

1)  Is it free?(answered)
2)  Does anyone here have some prior experiences?
3)  Is it worth the approximated 1,750 miles and 5 large states that I have to travel through to get there?
4)  Most importantly, IS ANYONE HERE ATTENDING???  (I'm not yelling, but trying to make a major point)

Here's the site, I know that it's in the USA:  http://siegeworld.com

EDIT:  Changed according to Hymril
EDIT 2:  Question one answered, answer is yes it is.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2010, 08:18:15 PM by HC118 »
Like everything else in the Imperium, Space Marine vehicles are powered by skulls, purity seals and screaming bald men.

Intermittently out of hiatus.

Offline Guildmage Aech

• FLAMER: Ego Bigger than his Common Sense Centre | 40KO's Care Bear of Spite | Dolphin Death Dealer | 40K Oracle
  • Lazerous Penguin
  • Personal text
Re: Siegeworld
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2010, 08:28:30 AM »
As a side comment, do remember that this is an international forum. I assume you're talking about the USA but it would be a good idea to at least put which country you're talking about in the title, and perhaps link to it... it all helps people know what you're talking about. :)
Rules Expert 2007 | Kijayle Commemorative Award for Acid Wit 2008 | Most Notoriously Valuable Rules Expert 2009 | Most Notorious 2014

Offline HC118

Re: Siegeworld
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2010, 08:17:08 PM »
For those who care about this:

Question one has been answered by those at Siegeworld, now I just want to know if anyone here has any prior experiences with them and if it's worth the ~ 2k miles I have to go via train to get there.
Like everything else in the Imperium, Space Marine vehicles are powered by skulls, purity seals and screaming bald men.

Intermittently out of hiatus.