News: No news is good news...

Login  |  Register

Author Topic: 1500 pt. Nid List, First Game  (Read 642 times)

Offline Mr.BoneSaw

1500 pt. Nid List, First Game
« on: July 13, 2007, 09:09:46 PM »
Well, I'm ready for my first game with my Nids. My first game is against Necrons and is more of a warm up game for a multi-player game I will be playing soon. I hope to keep my Nids more cc oriented as I have a IG and Marines army, so I want my nids to focus on slicing and dicing for the most part.

HQ - Hive Tyrant: VC, BS, Toxin Sacs, Enhanced Senses, Warp Field
       2X Tyrant Guard (192+90)

HQ - Brood Lord: Extended Carapace, Acid maw (92)
       5x Stealers: Toxin Sacs, Extended Carapace (115)

Elite - 5x Warrior: Toxin Sacs, Leaping, Extended Carapace,Talons, Claws
         (190)

Troop- 8x Stealers: Scuttlers, Extended Carapace  (184)

Troop- 6x Stealers: Scuttlers, Extended Carapace  (138)

HVY - 2x Zoans: Warp Blast, Synapse (130)

Total: 1499 pts.
Rasmus on Eldar taking out the Imperium before the fall:
Think of it this way; say you are having a party, a really really good party that has been going on for a while. Now someone suggest you all stop partying, get in your tiny car and drive fifteen hours through the freezing empty night to stomp at an anthill and then drive back. Ever done that in the middle of a great great party? Of course you have not, Neither did the Eldar

Offline Shaznat

• The Meticulous Monster
Re: 1500 pt. Nid List, First Game
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2007, 01:09:00 AM »
Well, I don't know if you have enough models to do it, but lose the upgrades to the genestealers and make them squads of 10. HT looks alright, but usually sniperants aren't the greatest. I don't think you need EC on the broodlord, but keep it on his retinue which should be buffed up to 8 genestealers. Also you can drop acid maw and toxin sacs from the stealers. Warriors look okay, even though I'm not a big fan of CC warriors.

The list should perform reasonably as is, but will do better if you can change it. I don't know how your opponent will be using his Necrons, but his destroyer will be high-priority targets as well as a monolith.