News: No news is good news...

Login  |  Register

Author Topic: Death  (Read 4276 times)

kademorton

Re:Death
« Reply #40 on: April 19, 2002, 12:06:28 AM »
death stopped being death in disc world and that girl had to take over right?
maybe death is like a nazgul?

Cheantoa

« Reply #41 on: April 19, 2002, 06:27:17 AM »
Death isn't a being. It's a state. at least that's what I thought... So we're going on the theory that there's a grim reapery guy wandering around with the whole black-cloak and sickle with a really long list saying who's got to die? <--- that's an interesting idea. Run up to death- steal his list... I degenerate.The foreknowledge that you might eventually become permanently unconcious is terrifying. That's the perk of beleiving in god. You don't beleive thatll happen to you... Much better.

Cormer lir- I feell the same way at times- just curios (though I am NOT planning on suicide...)

Offline Scars

• Warning: He bites
  • Lazerous Penguin
  • Spooky! Shocking!
    • Progressive Labour Party
« Reply #42 on: April 19, 2002, 11:26:33 AM »
death-
http://www.loservillex.com/reaper
hehehehehehhehehehe hehe

made before september 11th
'The genius of you Americans is that you never make clear-cut stupid moves, only complicated stupid
moves'
- Abd al-Nasir
Progressive Labour Party

Death_on_demand

« Reply #43 on: April 19, 2002, 12:19:00 PM »
for me death is my greatest motivator. I only have so long on earth(with my gene-pool I won't live past 50) so I might as well have fun while I'm here. and here's a pseudocomforting quote for you

For certain is death for the born and certain is birth for the dead; Therefore over the inevitable thou shouldst not grieve.

- Bhagavad Gita (250 BC - 250 AD), Chapter 2

kademorton

« Reply #44 on: April 20, 2002, 05:01:39 AM »
never mind toningly...
Raxor:you've herd of disc world, were are you from? im australian and ive herd of it. were are you from Toningly? you obviously haven't herd of it.