News: No news is good news...

Login  |  Register

Author Topic: H: Space Marines, Eldar, Dark Eldar, OOP Harlequins W: $$$ (US only)  (Read 1636 times)

Offline Ambience 327

Prices do not include shipping. Buyer pays before shipping. Prices are negotiable, and the more you want the better the deal I'll be willing to cut.

- Dreadnought w/ TL Lascannons & Missile Launcher - Sold

- Terminator characters (I used the one on the left as a Chaplain, the one in the middle as a Captain and the one on the right as a Sergeant.) - $4 each or $10 for the lot.

- Dark Vengeance Terminators (with some icons shaved off) - $20

- Lightning Claw Assault Terminators with Cyclone Launcher (which could be removed fairly easily) - $25

- Thunder Hammer Assault Terminators with Cyclone Launcher (which could be removed fairly easily) - $25

- Terminator Squad w/ Plasma Cannon (I could probably provide a Storm Bolter arm to replace the Plasma Cannon) - $25

- OOP Dark Eldar Beastmaster w/ Warp Beast, 2x OOP Dark Eldar Wyches with Assault Weapons (1 Shredder, 1 Blaster), 2x OOP Dark Eldar Wyches with Shredders - $5 each or $15 for the lot.

Pics for the rest at the bottom:

- OOP 2nd Ed Eldar Guardian Arms and Eldar Weapons sprues, WYSIWYG - Sold

- 13 OOP RT Era Metal Eldar Harlequins, some missing weapons or arms, etc - WYSIWYG - $30

- 5 OOP metal Eldar Guardian bodies, WYSIWYG - Sold

- OOP Metal Jain Zar Phoenix Lord, all parts include - $10

- OOP Metal Maugan Ra Pheonix Lord, converted to Harlequin Death Jester with Shrieker Cannon - could be an interesting Dark Reaper Exarch? - $5

- OOP Metal Dire Avenger Exarch - $5

- 6 plastic Eldar Guardians w/ no arms - $Free if you want them and buy anything else. :)

- OOP metal Baharroth Phenoix Lord - Sold

- 6 OOP metal Swooping Hawks (only 1 pair of SH Wings, but I'll include 10 OOP Metal Dark Eldar Scourge Wings. - $5

- 2x Eldar Vypers in disrepair and with only 1 gun platform (magnetized to hold one of three guns), but I'll include a pile of metal guns to help bring them up to par. Use them as Vypers, Venoms, Starweavers, who knows? - $10 for the pair.