News: No news is good news...

Login  |  Register

Author Topic: Noise CSMarines ? (Still Exist ?)  (Read 701 times)

Offline Narwhal

• Lone But Not Lonely
Re: Noise CSMarines ? (Still Exist ?)
« Reply #20 on: June 18, 2005, 12:59:14 PM »
 Thanks. And let me just say, you are absolutely insane! (Noticed your sig... 150,000 points of Eldar??) Haha, how on earth you managed to afford all of those..

And I'm still not totally set on a race, so if you have any advice, just shoot. I'm between EC and Dark Eldar. I'm not big on characters, and spending loads on a particular model / unit, but at the same time I favour strength.. You can see the bind I'm in :P.

Offline Spirit of Kurnous

• Infinity Circuit
« Reply #21 on: June 18, 2005, 01:06:05 PM »
only 15000pts not 150000 :) plus thats less than 1000pts a year for how long i've been collecting.  and some of it is made up by 2 titans. 

as for army choices i would go with EC, you dont need the characters to be as hard as i made mine, and you can still got alot of shootyness (perhaps a kai gun for your HQ).  as for DE, dont know where they are going with them, atm they are quite limited in choices for troops etc, a difficult army to play and a challenge for sure but will have to see what they do new with them b4 considering an army of them.
40k:
Eldar=12000pts
Slaanesh Deamons = 2000pts

Fantasy:
Slaanesh=5000pts      
Wood Elves=6000pts
Slaanesh Deamons = 3000pts
High Elves 3000pts

Offline Necromortis

• Deprieved Sorceror
  • Ancient
« Reply #22 on: June 18, 2005, 01:47:46 PM »
Yeah, go with EC.  You don't have to pump up your characters to max levels, and if you do, you'll probably be labeled as a powergamer.  Another important thing is..Dark Eldar are really hard to play if your a new.  I'm not sure if you are, but you need some pretty damn fine tactics to pull them off.