News: No news is good news...

Login  |  Register

Author Topic: suit heavy 1850 list  (Read 639 times)

Offline Minorboy

• Hi Mom!
suit heavy 1850 list
« on: August 9, 2006, 03:54:20 PM »
Okay, finally found my army list after having to stash my armies and books in a u-store, and figured I'd ask for suggestions, the fire warrior squads are all the infanrty I own, so I really can't beef 'em up, but they do what I need 'em to.

Shas'o(vader)
-Missle pod
-Plasma rifle
-Sheild gen
Hw-sheild drone
142 pts.

2 Bodyguard
-T.L. Missle pod
-Plasma rifle
146 pts.

Shas'el(Boba fett)
-flamer
-Missle pod
-Plasma rifle
Hw-sheild drone
     -Stim. injector
111 pts.

Elites
Crisis team(stormtroopers)
-T.L.Missle pod
-Plasma rifle
-leader w/HW sheild drone
209 pts.

Crisis team
-Fusion blaster
-Missle pod
-Burst cannon
-leader w/HW sheild drone
191 pts.

Troops
Fire warriors- 8
-'ui w/markerlight and HW target lock
-Bonded
110 pts.(x3)

Fast attack
Pathfinders-8
-Devilfish
176 pts.

Heavy support
Broadsides-3
-2x target lock
-leader w/sheild gen and HW sheild drone
260 pts. (x2)

I'm thinking about adding multi trackers to vader, his bodyguard and boba fett, but I'm still down 5 pts. the configuration of vader & co, the stormtroopers and boba I'd like to keep the same, but I'm open for ideas.
I tried to get as many markerlights as I can, but could cut down(before I also had a hammerhead) but I guess Y'all can help me figure it out.

Here's a link to my armies pics
http://www.40konline.com/index.php?topic=119782.0
It's not all of 'em, but most, at least an organization charts worth(minus 3 troops choices, soon to come, though.)
« Last Edit: August 10, 2006, 03:13:33 PM by Minorboy »

98% of the teen population has smoked weed, I got the other 2%'s and didn't share, (I'm greedy like that)

Place a hammer on the table before the battle starts. Explain it is there to insure loyalty.

Army's
Tau-2500+ of crisis suit/broadside goodness
Marines-5000+ easily between 2 army lists
Witch Hunters-2000+ nuns with guns
Orks-2500+ lotsa burnaz

Offline Fishy

• Used Skyray Salesman
  • Lazerous Penguin
  • 'Shoot coward, you are only going to kill a man.'
Re: suit heavy 1850 list
« Reply #1 on: August 9, 2006, 06:46:07 PM »

Sory for being brief, dont have long.

Main point Id make however, is that if it has more than one weapon - give it a multitracker so it can use them! Otherwise you're just wasting points and shots with those guns that you arent using. Even if you have to drop their third guns to do so, give them those multitrackers.
Fish

The Tau Empire needs you to write articles for its Project now! Want to know more? Just ask!

Offline Minorboy

• Hi Mom!
Re: suit heavy 1850 list
« Reply #2 on: August 9, 2006, 07:01:19 PM »
Yeah, the 3 gun crisis team I built to be an all-rounder, missles for light tanks or infantry, burst cannons for infantry that gets close, and the fusion in case they need to hug a more heavy armored tank. the other suits are meant for range, with the plasma rifles for anything hard that gets close. I'm trading for the missles to drop the third weapon, and might turn the fusion into a plasma..., don't know, I guess I'll see what happens.

Any others?

98% of the teen population has smoked weed, I got the other 2%'s and didn't share, (I'm greedy like that)

Place a hammer on the table before the battle starts. Explain it is there to insure loyalty.

Army's
Tau-2500+ of crisis suit/broadside goodness
Marines-5000+ easily between 2 army lists
Witch Hunters-2000+ nuns with guns
Orks-2500+ lotsa burnaz