News: No news is good news...

Login  |  Register

Author Topic: The Flayers - 1000pts of WH madness  (Read 596 times)

Offline surfingspider

• Resist complacancy
    • Whitespace
The Flayers - 1000pts of WH madness
« on: October 23, 2005, 09:28:19 PM »
Witch Hunters have the most unpredictable and crazy units in the Imperium and i've decided to bult a small army just around them instead of usually including them in a regular SoB force.

Inquisitor w/Inquisitorial Mandate, Power Stake, Inferno Pistol, Scourging psykic, hexagramatic ward
2x Warriors w/Plasma gun, melta gun
1x Acolyte w/Bolter stake-xbow, carapace armour

Priest w/carapace armour, brazier of Holy Fire, las pistol, ccw
7x Storm Troopers w/Flamer, the priest
7x Storm Troopers w/meltagun

2 x Penitent Engines
6 x Arco-flagellants
6 x Arco-flagellants

Haven't given it a go yet, but I think it'd be fun. The Mandate is there for when (if) the crazies get into hth (screened for a short time by the Troopers). I'd expect the PEs to be destroyef first on turn 1 or 2, at least allowing the flachellants to get close; their high T and inv save should get them close enough to assault and obliterate a few squads. The anti-psyker gear is there just because... the models.

ss
b:h:w 36C-24-35

Harlequins, Tau, Sisters of Battle, Soviet Tankovy Bataljon, Soviet Strelkovy Bataljon, Waffen SS Panzerkompanie, German Imperialists, Polish Lithuanian Commomwealth, Moghul Indian - wait these are different games.. ah well.

Visual Listen: That Princess You Flatter: The Piass, Moi Dix Mois, Malice Mizer, David Bowie ;)