News: No news is good news...

Login  |  Register

Author Topic: Im back...  (Read 498 times)

Offline .:Darkness:.

• Zombie Jesus is notoriously hard to put down.
Im back...
« on: November 4, 2006, 03:55:58 AM »
Ok il lay it straight, some of you might remember me as "Elestor" wasnt here for long before my pc crashed and now its fixed so im back.

My old acount didnt work so im guessing it was deleted so this is my new acount

so.. Hi!!
“Why did I have to get the imperial guardsmen, you don’t even have any good weapons or features”
“I do so” I said defensively. “I’ve got my lasgun and my trusty bayonet”
“What a gun that will give the other contestants cancer in ten years, or at worst will make them squint. Then you have a blade that’s more suited to opening cans and to top it all off, your covered in cardboard for armour.”

Offline PaxImperator

• Staff Officer; Imperium Extraordinarius
  • Lazerous Penguin
Re: Im back...
« Reply #1 on: November 4, 2006, 04:06:18 AM »
Welcome back.

I do believe that it's site policy to never delete an account. I'd go to the Questions, Suggestions & Comments board to get your old account back. There's no sense in starting all over if you can help it.

Offline .:Darkness:.

• Zombie Jesus is notoriously hard to put down.
Re: Im back...
« Reply #2 on: November 4, 2006, 04:16:46 AM »
To be honest after i got my pc back it said that that acount didnt exsist, i tried making it again (Same name and all so people would remember) and then it said an acount already had that name. So i tried loging in to the old acount and sure enough it didnt exist. After a few minuites of this i gave up and then darkness was born :P

doesnt matter THAT much and i like my new acount just as good
“Why did I have to get the imperial guardsmen, you don’t even have any good weapons or features”
“I do so” I said defensively. “I’ve got my lasgun and my trusty bayonet”
“What a gun that will give the other contestants cancer in ten years, or at worst will make them squint. Then you have a blade that’s more suited to opening cans and to top it all off, your covered in cardboard for armour.”