News: No news is good news...

Login  |  Register

Author Topic: Scerario variations  (Read 507 times)

Offline Mort

Scerario variations
« on: February 2, 2004, 09:15:54 AM »
A buddy and I recently played a very cool variation of the rescue mission (I think rescue, the one with the six counters).

What we did was place several counters (doesnt have to be six) numbered 1-3.

The batle was a fight over as many counters as a players could get and the one with the most points in counters was the winner. It made for a really exiting game.

Anyone else got some cool mission variations?
“and so by his divine wisdom the god emperor brought unto the light of the universe his most terrible weapon. he molded them from the steel of the mind and the fires of the warp. he gave them the tools of destruction and bid them to bring his swift vengeance.”

Offline Grand Master Lomandalis

• Grand Master of the Deathwing | Oh the lolmanity! | 40kOnline's Care Bear of LOL!
  • Global Moderator
  • We were murderers first, last, and always!
  • Armies: Dark Angels, Custodes, Knights, Night Lords
Re: Scerario variations
« Reply #1 on: February 2, 2004, 02:05:42 PM »
was made by a buddy of mine

sands of vega 5.
its rescue, but different...EVERYTH ING deepstrikes, tanks, infantry, walkers everything!

on a roll of 1 at the start of the first players turn (so at the start of turn 2 or 3) the sands kick up and everything is now nightfight and difficult terrain.

the markers are radioactive so on a roll of 1 when u pick them up they explode and do so every time u move them, if they are dropped (by the guy carrying it dying) then they blow up.
If there is anything that recent politics has taught us, it is that quotes taken out of context can mean what ever you want them to.
Well I always liked the globals...
I knew I had fans!!!

"Dark Angels are Traitors" is the 40k equivalent of Flat Earthers.  You can provide all of the proof you want that says otherwise, but people just can't let it go...

Offline Mort

Re: Scerario variations
« Reply #2 on: February 6, 2004, 01:35:48 AM »
Sounds like fun! Ill give that one a go. ;D
“and so by his divine wisdom the god emperor brought unto the light of the universe his most terrible weapon. he molded them from the steel of the mind and the fires of the warp. he gave them the tools of destruction and bid them to bring his swift vengeance.”