News: No news is good news...

Login  |  Register

Author Topic: 1850 Harlequins list for Tomorrow.  (Read 2629 times)

Offline Lord of Winter and War

• The Cause of Diabetes -Captain- Necrontyr Immortal - KoN Veteran - Master of All Diplomacy | Wi-Fi Nomad |
  • Ancient
  • Armies: Harlequins, Spiderfang, Bonereapers, Space Wolves
1850 Harlequins list for Tomorrow.
« on: April 28, 2017, 05:24:45 PM »
Playing in my second RTT tomorrow with the Ynnari Harlies

Here's what I'm taking! I'll be sure to post an event coverage after the fact! Driving down with a few other folks from my club.

Ynnari Reborn Warhost
•   HQ Sslyth -25pts
•   Troops Windriders x3 w/Scatter Lasers -81pts
Troops Windriders x3 w/Scatter Lasers -81pts
Formation Ceogorach’s Revenge
•   Troupe x8 with x3 Harlequins Caresses, x5 Harlequins Kiss -189 (Troupe Master Warlord Red Mowhawk)
•   Starweaver -70
•   Troupe x5 with x2 Harlequins Caress, X3 Harlequins Kiss- 126
•   Starweaver- 70
•   Troupe x5 with X1 Harlequins Caress, X3 Harlequns Kiss, x1 Ceogorach’s Rose, x1 Haywire Grenade – 138
•   Starweaver -70
•   Inriam’s Spectre – 70
•   Death Jester with Haywire Grenade -65
•   Death Jester with Haywire Grenade -65
•   Solitare with Laughing Gods Eye, and Haywire Grenade -170
•   Blades of Fate -125pts
•   Skyweaver Jetbikes x3 with Shuriken Cannon, x1 Zeypherglave, x2 Star Bolas – 160
•   Voidweaver w/Haywire Cannon – 75

One of my buddies is bringing riptide wing w/ Stormsurge Tau, and the other is brining Lions Blade with Bark Bark star. The third fellow I think is bringing Magnus w/3 princes flying circus. Not sure. Might be my last RTT of 7th edition!

Harlequin Army Blog

That's not blatant, this is blatant: I'm super happy that I'm playing Austria, the greatest nation in all of Diplomacy!

Azore of Austria

Offline Saim-Dann

Re: 1850 Harlequins list for Tomorrow.
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2017, 06:46:55 PM »
Best of luck to you, Killersquid! Haven't had anything to do with Ynnari yet. From what I've read in the threads, it gives the Harlequins a much needed boost. Will you be doing a battle report?

• The Cause of Diabetes -Captain- Necrontyr Immortal - KoN Veteran - Master of All Diplomacy | Wi-Fi Nomad |
  • Ancient
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2017, 06:55:06 PM »
Yeah, soul burst is one hell of a boost to say the least. I'll write a report afterwards. Not sure what kind of competition I'll face, but it'll probably be some gross lists.
Harlequin Army Blog

That's not blatant, this is blatant: I'm super happy that I'm playing Austria, the greatest nation in all of Diplomacy!

Azore of Austria

Offline Saim-Dann

« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2017, 07:22:50 PM »
Some folk will be pulling out all stops in the last hurrah of 7th, you recon mate. Your so lucky to have tournaments within your reach. Our local gaming store has turned to the dark side. If you don't play board or card games, he doesn't want to know you. There's more money in these things apparently. The closest comps in our area is a four hour drive to Brisbane.

Anyway, stick it to them, Killer. Make them regret facing your pointy ears... Save travelling as well, mate!   

• Ancient
« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2017, 08:41:52 PM »
Well, within reach for me is still a 2-3 hour drive lol. I live in the middle of the woods, so I'm too far north for most events. Driving 6 hours to an event in August.

The lists I'm going to see, are the typical 40k Meta lists. I expect to see lots of eldar, Daemons (with or without Magnus),Riptides and Space Marines.

My one buddy is bringing a riptide wing + stormsurge + 4 units of windrider jetbikes with Scatter lasers, my other buddy is bringing Dark Angels Lions Blade (free transports), with 40 ferisian wolves with a 4+ inv and Feel no Pain.

Harlequin Army Blog

Azore of Austria

Offline Saim-Dann

« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2017, 09:42:14 PM »
Crikey Moses; and their your mates! The victory is going to be sooo much sweeter when you beat lists like that. "I live in the middle of the woods". I love the different lingo's around the world. We call it the bush.

Offline Cavalier

• One Archon to Rules Test Them All | High Corsair Prince of Painting | Warlock
  • Lazerous Penguin
  • Corsair Prince
  • Armies: Eldar, Dark Angels, World Eaters
« Reply #6 on: April 29, 2017, 08:52:43 AM »
Good luck KS! Your list looks very solid... I'll be rooting for you hardcore. Especially against those Space Marine deathstars. Make sure you update us on how you did!
Check out my army! Eldar Corsair Army

I'm also on the Splintermind Podcast! http://www.facebook.com/splintermindpodcast/