News: No news is good news...

Login  |  Register

Author Topic: 2000pt WoC still learning fantasy, some advice needed  (Read 4228 times)

Offline angel of death 007

• Dreadbash Warboss | KoN Veteran
  • Lazerous Penguin
2000pt WoC still learning fantasy, some advice needed
« on: November 25, 2012, 05:26:11 PM »
So I am still learning fantasy and working on building my Ogre army.  Awhile back I had purchased the WoC Archaon's Horde..  which surprisingly didn't have Archaon and even if it would have it would have been him and a few of his drinking buddies at any 2000 point game.    Using that set plus a few extra chaos warriors and mauraders I had I came up with this list.     

Thoughts and opinions are welcome...  and I still have 81 points I have to play with.

General
Chaos Lord on steed w/ MoK, rending sword, spell shield, and tailsman of preservation                 344

Chaos Sorcerer on disc of Tz. , MoT, Tailsman of endurance, lore of Tz                                               190

25x Mauraders w/ flails, MoT, bearer and musician                                                                             157
15x Warriors w/ Halberds, MoK, full Cmd, shields                                                                                315
15x Warriors w/ shields, MoT, full Cmd                                                                                                 290
5x Maurder horseman w/ shields, LA, throwing axes, musician bearer                                                103

5x Chaos knights w/ musician, bearer and lances                                                                               255
10x warhounds                                                                                                                                      XX
Hellcannon                                                                                                                                           XXX

puts the total at 1919.    Not sure how to expand it but am thinking of adding a BSB

Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated