News: No news is good news...

Login  |  Register

Author Topic: Tu Shan Special Characters supported  (Read 871 times)

Offline kalivann

• I *LOVE* 40k Online!
Tu Shan Special Characters supported
« on: July 11, 2011, 07:45:46 PM »
Hey guys for a tournament I wanted to use Tu Shan  the chapter master of the Salamander's. I found this: http://www.freewebs.com/eek7/Heroes%20of%20Armageddon/Salamanders/Special%20Character%20-%20Chapter%20Master%20Tu%27Shan.pdf So after looking I wanted to know if he was supported by gamesworkshop or forge world? or if anyone knew where this came from? any help would be great.

Offline Markay

• Lieutenant Colonel | Ork Boy
  • Lazerous Penguin
  • Hardcore card whore.
    • My Portfolio Website
Re: Tu Shan Special Characters supported
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2011, 08:53:55 PM »
Hello kalivann,

This has got to be homemade rules. It's not GW or Forgeworld and the models shown I've seen before when googling Tu'Shan for my own research. You can see the Mr Tu'shan conversion here.

The rules look a bit silly to me, they are overpriced for the honour guard to try to fit in extra 'fluffy' options.

Whilst I think that most of the options here might be fitting for the salamanders I do question the idea of a combi-flamer that can fire throughout the game, extra scoring units, eternal warrior, better invulnerable saves and silly expensive honour guard.

The marine codex is good enough at representing a Tu'shan without deciding you want He'Stan's chapter tactics (which he has because he's forge father). My plan is to take a chapter master with hammer, artificer, combi-flamer.

Offline Anomander Rake

• "His lungs are...somehow out of position".
Re: Tu Shan Special Characters supported
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2011, 03:06:17 AM »
The rules are not supported by games workshop. If you follow the link from Markay´s post "eek107" wrotes that he made them himself.
"I'm still all about rioting in Canada and Sweden, however"