News: No news is good news...

Login  |  Register

Author Topic: When will Guilliman fight his traitor brothers and who will it be?  (Read 1489 times)

Offline Brash

• Titan Games
  • Armies: Chaos Space Marines
With Guilliman on a path of vengeance I think a battle against one of his brothers are inevitable. At the moment Magnus is kicking around and it seems as though Mortarion will be making his debut as well so I would not be surprised if he comes to blows against one of them.

So who does everyone think he will face off against and where will it take place? I am thinking Lorgar coming back for his final vengeance against the ultramrines but that might just be wishful thinking.
Ave Dominus Nox

Offline The GrimSqueaker

• The Badger on the Road | Staff Infection Officer | Debased Vassal Slayer | Title Barfly | XOXOXO Gossip Girl | Bent Over
  • Global Moderator
  • From the Fourth Necromantic House
Re: When will Guilliman fight his traitor brothers and who will it be?
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2017, 09:33:54 PM »
The Blood Angels are on the wrong side of the rift so they'll be in the sights first. Some bad blood, as it were, all over. Depends on Guilliman's strategy. In or out. Towards the Dark Imperium or back towards the light to secure the rear areas?
Quote from: @TracyAuGoGO
Tact is for people who are too slow witted to be sarcastic.
Drink
Knights Tippler
Quote from: Surviving the World
If you can't make fun of something, it's probably not worth taking seriously.

You have to love the smell of science in the morning. It smells of learning.... or perhaps a gas leak.

Offline Cavalier

• One Archon to Rules Test Them All | High Corsair Prince of Painting | Warlock
  • Lazerous Penguin
  • Corsair Prince
  • Armies: Eldar, Dark Angels, World Eaters
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2017, 08:41:20 AM »
He's already locked horns with Magnus in the Webway... but other than that... I definitely think a re-match with Lorgar is meant to be... but I think they are gonna hold off on that encounter.

The Word Bearers are relatively obscure... and I think GW will be pushing the sort of classic villains first and foremost. I'm thinking Mortarion is quite likely... possible Angron but I think Angron may be too powerful for Guillman to survive against.

So yeah, my money is on Mortarion. He's iconic, recognizable and most likely the next model to be released in the new starter set! lol  ;D ;D ;D
Check out my army! Eldar Corsair Army

I'm also on the Splintermind Podcast! http://www.facebook.com/splintermindpodcast/

Offline Mr Draken

• Armies: Saim-Hann, White Scars, Space Wolves, Catachans.
« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2017, 09:48:55 AM »
We had a hint, a cowled Primarch.... deathguard in the starter box with primaris marines..... Its gunna be Mortarian first.
Carpe Diem Baby...