News: No news is good news...

Login  |  Register

Author Topic: PoC: Alaitoc - The Starstriders  (Read 29070 times)

Offline Shas'Oink

• Sky Ray Pimp Daddy | Infinity Circuit | Ban me, I dare you! | The Fallen didn't fall, they were pushed. | Winner of the 2008 40K Online Longest Title Competition, awarded again with oak leaves, five years and running | Now with O:nkling! | Axe
  • Ancient
  • 87% sure I'm straight
    • oinks overambitious terrain project(s)
PoC: Alaitoc - The Starstriders
« on: January 29, 2007, 11:13:26 AM »
    Welcome to craftworld Alaitoc

As an Eldar of Alaitoc you are part of perhaps one of the most mysterious Craftworlds known to the Imperium of man. The shadowy Craftworld of Alaitoc was said to move upon the frontiers of the galaxy across a great sprawling zone of border empires and outlaw worlds. We are known among our brothers and sisters to uphold the stringent principles of the Path of the Eldar, the lifestyle by which an Eldar will dedicate himself to the pursuit of knowledge and mastery in one sphere of life at a time.

As such we have grown beyond all measure and our society stretches farther than many are aware.

Our networks of scouts and spies run through the shadows of the galaxy and ensure that we areforever prepared to take the fight to the enemy, whoever, and wherever they may be. Make no mistake, the time for watching has ended, now is the time for war.

Should you wish to be a part of our world then contact me personally, and I will add you to our ever growing ranks.

A note to all Alaitoc craftworlders:
    • You shall be expected to contribute and aid your fellow craftworlders.
    • Following this I will be posting a record of our members and their ranks, many of you will have already been given your new rank. Your conduct and involvement will count towards your eligibility for promotion.
    • Make yourself known to your brothers and sisters.
    • When posting your army lists, make sure to note "Alaitoc" before your title as this will attract the right attention!  ;)

Current Ranks

Farseer:

Autarch:
    • oink

Pathfinder:
    • Magikot of Alaitoc

Warlock:
    • prot
    • Shadow Slayer

Aspect Warrior:
    • Valkyrie the Outcast
    • interpretivechaos
    • Kaminari

Ranger:
    • finoro
    • jinx ShadowSong
    • tx ranger
    • Farseer_Tassader
    • Lemming
    • Kharedryl
    • PoonTang
    • beautiful disaster
    • Jonis
    • The_Outcast
    • hyperk2
    • Powerslave, aka Vishnah
    • Wrexasaur
    • Brute3792
    • Tyler_Durden
    • Cadian:)
    • Hoec
    • Starstrider3
    • Katamari Damacy

Civilian: (you require 100 posts to reach the rank of Ranger).
    • Chris Swas
    • Big Tuff Cream Puff
    • Pug of Stardock
    • sKrob
    • dathedi
    • Ramesesis
    • Rock
    • cmscasnuck
    • PantherLegion
    • ixlar
    • coldsniper
    • DarkStar86
    • Team Looshkin
    • tjke
    • Gildor
    • Xan
    [/list]
    « Last Edit: February 3, 2011, 02:17:21 PM by oink »

Offline Roy

• Infinity Circuit - Harbinger of the Dark Millenium
    • Ancient
    Re: PoC: Alaitoc - The Starstriders
    « Reply #1 on: January 29, 2007, 02:25:52 PM »
    From the ashes of times lost, a lone wandered enters the halls of Alaitoc. The lost and forgotten Phoenix, Roy, makes himself known.

Excellent, we have the Alaitoc PoC thread up. Now we just need to form Iyanden, and we are full told :)

Offline Kharedryl

• Kharedryl, farseer of Alaitoc
    « Reply #2 on: January 30, 2007, 04:05:00 PM »
    I was hoping I could be on the Alaitoc PoC... Where do I sign up?

Offline prot

• Infinity Circuit | KoN Veteran
    • Prot ZA113
    « Reply #3 on: January 30, 2007, 07:25:54 PM »
    Thanks for not forgetting me Oink!

/puts camo hood back on
    /dissapears into the shadows...

Offline Khanadras

« Reply #4 on: February 1, 2007, 01:26:17 AM »
    I pledge my services to Alaitoc, however untested they may be.

Death to the Yngir, our most ancient enemies.

"There is no art more beautiful and diverse as the art of death."

Offline tx ranger

« Reply #5 on: February 2, 2007, 09:18:36 AM »
    Proud to be a member of Alaitoc, greetings to all other members of the Alaitoc craftworld.
    The Path of the Outcast is never empty.
    3rd edition                                        4th edition                                          5th edition
    Alaitoc w/l/d 61-5-8                           Alaitoc w/l/d 24-3-4                             Alaitoc w/l/d 12-1-7

Offline Shas'Oink

• Sky Ray Pimp Daddy | Infinity Circuit | Ban me, I dare you! | The Fallen didn't fall, they were pushed. | Winner of the 2008 40K Online Longest Title Competition, awarded again with oak leaves, five years and running | Now with O:nkling! | Axe
    • Ancient
    • 87% sure I'm straight
    « Reply #6 on: February 14, 2007, 05:10:43 PM »
    right ho Alaitoc members. This month, we have two new additions to our ranks and a promotion.

We welcome into our ranks:
    • Kharedryl
    • PoonTang

and a huge congratulations must go to:
    • Kaminari

whom has finally achieved enough posts to reach the rank of Ranger. I just hope your next hundred are as good as your previous hundred!  ;)

in other news, i am still awaiting further posts of everyones images in our Alaitoc thread. i hope that we can get everyone involved in the project as the article will be ending up on the main page and i want to ensure that it reflects the Alaitoc community. so get those pictures up for us to have a look at! I will be taking pics of my force this weekend i hope, and so will be posting up my army soon...

Offline Jonis

• My Music
    « Reply #7 on: February 14, 2007, 05:19:18 PM »

in other news, i am still awaiting further posts of everyones images in our Alaitoc thread. i hope that we can get everyone involved in the project as the article will be ending up on the main page and i want to ensure that it reflects the Alaitoc community. so get those pictures up for us to have a look at! I will be taking pics of my force this weekend i hope, and so will be posting up my army soon...

Is that on the projekt boards you mean? So nothing for me then?

Offline Kaminari

• Don't need Farseers
    • Scouting...
    « Reply #8 on: February 15, 2007, 03:53:33 AM »
    I gotta BIG GUN! I gotta BIG GUN!  8) :)
    *bow to the boss, then off to test the improved cover save*
    I will try to get hold of a digital cam for this weekend and try to get some pics online. Handycams are usually not that a revelation...

@Jonis:
    It will finally go onto the Articles page so everyone will have access to the world of Alaitoc.
    And Jonis, the final 23 posts unitl you reach the 100 are not that a problem anymore. Right now the Project Board's content is rather limited, you do not miss big things that are not also discussed on the regular board. I think you'll arrive in time.

Offline Shas'Oink

• Ancient
    • 87% sure I'm straight
    « Reply #9 on: February 15, 2007, 07:46:16 AM »
    No no guys... when the craftworlders got together to start up the articles (there will be one for each craftworld) magikot and I decided to bring it out to the main forums... realising that only some people have access to the project forum.

for anyone wanting to contribute images, post them in the "Alaitoc. Life after the disruption table" thread.

the run down of the units is all there... but it is very long, however, if anyone has any further comments then add them!

Offline magikot of alaitoc

• Infinity Circuit
    • The lovable li'l pagan
    « Reply #10 on: April 2, 2007, 04:32:19 AM »
    After decades away from his beloved craftworld a lone pathfinder wanders the corridors of the hulking, living ship. He rides a lift through one of the various ecodomes smelling the sweet breeze and seeing all the wonderous flora in full bloom. Moments later the lift stops and he walks to a crystal covered balcony as he looks out upon the craftworld and mutters to himself two barely audable sylables filled with longing, love, and revulsion. "I'm home."

I'm surprised you remembered me after all these many moons, autarch. I see the seat of our farseer still lies vacant though. Have the powers that be not seen it fit to "promote" you to descend into the dome of crystal seers? *lets out a small chuckle*

I'm aware this is sort of a thread necromancy but I don't care since it's relevant to the topic at hand :P
    "Your reality, Sir, is nothing but lies and baulderdash! And it pleases me to announce that I have no grasp of it what-so-ever!" ~ Baron Munchausen, The Adventures of Baron Munchausen

Offline beautiful disaster

« Reply #11 on: April 2, 2007, 02:28:56 PM »
    sign me up

did you get starstriders from x men the cartoon ?

Offline magikot of alaitoc

• Infinity Circuit
    • The lovable li'l pagan
    « Reply #12 on: April 2, 2007, 04:03:04 PM »
    No, it's under the Alaitoc description in the 4th edition codex.
    "Your reality, Sir, is nothing but lies and baulderdash! And it pleases me to announce that I have no grasp of it what-so-ever!" ~ Baron Munchausen, The Adventures of Baron Munchausen

Offline Shas'Oink

• Ancient
    • 87% sure I'm straight
    « Reply #13 on: April 2, 2007, 06:31:33 PM »
    Hello all!

Once again our scouts are reporting in. Im happy to welcome:

• beautiful disaster - to the rank of ranger
    • Rock - to the list of civilians undergoing their trials!

lately things have been pretty slow, but on Saturday the 31st of April I went to the fourth 40KOnline London Tournament, taking my Alaitoc Eldar patrol force supported by a Harlequin Troupe. The fighting was bitter and I lost out to -Bill- from over in the Dark Eldar boards. Plus, I was cheated out of second place by another Eldar player! Damn them untrustworthy craftworlders! For information and pics head here. initial results post can be found on pg5, with pics on pg6. A full run down of the event will follow.

On another note, I would just like to bring this story over in the fiction board to peoples attention.
    « Last Edit: April 4, 2007, 03:59:04 AM by oink »

Offline Rock

• "The stars once lived and died at our command."
    « Reply #14 on: April 3, 2007, 06:33:14 PM »
    Perhaps someone should sticky all of the PoC threads for the craftworlds.

Offline Shas'Oink

• Ancient
    • 87% sure I'm straight
    « Reply #15 on: April 19, 2007, 05:20:57 PM »
    Hello all!

a quick call to congratulate:
    • Jonis - to the rank of Ranger

after toiling away at his computer he has reached 100posts... so keep at it!

things are all pretty quiet still on the alaitoc front... but i guess being the most secretive of craftworlds we are al just plying in character! With that said,

Valkyrie Outcast has been busy on his painting as you can see here.
    Shadow Slayer has also been incrdibly busy it seems... and i keep bumping into him around the place, which is great to see. He's keeping up with great advice which is always good!

keep up the work guys, and happy gaming!

Offline prot

• Infinity Circuit | KoN Veteran
    • Prot ZA113
    « Reply #16 on: April 19, 2007, 10:00:44 PM »
    That's a great looking paint job on that  Forgeworld piece.

Funny thing though, I was shocked to see an old piece of my artwork being used as someone's avatar! (Creative's avatar). It's flattering really... if not surprising.

I'm just cracking open my new Harlies... can't wait to get at them!

Offline hyperk2

• No-comment
    « Reply #17 on: May 13, 2007, 11:48:59 PM »
    Wow, no love for Alaitoc, the thread was been pushed back a few pages so i guess this is a bump up. Either way, since I've gotten over 100 posts i can now officially become a ranger instead of a meager civilian.@oink, yeah we'll just say that, that were being secretive.. yeah thats it..
    There is no signature

Offline Shas'Oink

• Ancient
    • 87% sure I'm straight
    « Reply #18 on: May 14, 2007, 06:17:20 AM »
    i noticed that hyperk - from your list thread. but with roy "on sebatical" im not sure who im supposed to send the names to. ill try him, and if i cant get through then ill poke someone else!

i need to post an update as we have had a few more added to our ranks and i wish to promote someone who i've seen about a lot and i think deserves it -

Offline The_Outcast

• Infinity Circuit
    • I am the only one who left willingly.
    « Reply #19 on: May 16, 2007, 04:17:30 PM »
    Ouch!  :'(
    Oink you have forgotten me.
    How come I'm not on that list?
    As far I know and can see I'm still a ranger.

The_Outcast