News: No news is good news...

Login  |  Register

Author Topic: Back to 40K  (Read 1915 times)

Offline AndreSTL

• Armies: GOFFS! BAD MOONZ! Tallarn/Cadian IG, White Scars
Back to 40K
« on: February 2, 2016, 04:21:24 PM »
Heya folks!

Well, Its been a while since I've posted anything! Took a break from painting for a while; got busy with work, and moved to a different province!
But I'm back at it, and happy to be painting and back on the forum as well!

This is my Dakka Jet that I completed a while ago!

No decals were used; all the emblems you see were done by hand. Its got a little something from all the local armies that are played here(including my own!)And a couple of confused grots that aren,t sure whether to shoot it or not!

I've got a couple submissions coming for the FebruWAAAGHry modeling competition coming soon!

Cheers!
Doesn't Ally well with others...

Offline Alienscar

• I *LOVE* 40k Online!
Re: Back to 40K
« Reply #1 on: February 3, 2016, 11:17:22 AM »
Welcome back AndreSTL. I have got to say that your freehand skills are just amazing at first glance I would never have known that the SW icon wasn't a decal.

I note that you used to be a prospect so I hope you haven't lost all of your teef in the recent culling.
Quote from: Starrakatt
"Russ, get your work done or you won't see your damn console for the next month!"
Quote from: Cavalier
Honestly Alienscar, we get it... you dont like painting!

Offline SKEETERGOD

• Infinity Circuit | Boss Orkountant | I used Flash Gitz and didn't lose! | KoN Warlord
  • Lazerous Penguin
  • The best upgrade for an ork, is more orks!
  • Armies: Hmmmm.... Orks?
Re: Back to 40K
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2016, 09:55:47 AM »
Welcome back, good to see you. Maybe you can bring back some good ol waaagh breath to the forum.

As for any missing teef you might have had, just send me a PM and I can get you back into the bank account easy enough. With that dakka jet model you made, I see you earning way more than the starter toof you might have once had.

Now, I just have to figure out how to force get you to join the KOS... 8)
"It needs but one foe to breed a war. And even those who have not swords can still die upon them" (Lady Eowyn)
     We orks are not about being the hero; We orks are about being the mob.

Quote from: angel of death 007
Skeetergod: (adj) A crazy fascination for all things combustible mixed with an unhealty lust for red paint. see also Speed Freak