News: No news is good news...

Login  |  Register

Author Topic: daemonhunters with SOB  (Read 464 times)

Offline king_stew

• Spreading The Light Of The Eternal Emperor
daemonhunters with SOB
« on: May 20, 2005, 02:32:37 PM »
:) I'm collecting daemonhunters but iv been looking at the SOB and i would really like a penant engine in my army can i have it ??? is so how ??? i would have thought it would be the same as the allied thing ( i asked a question like this before but didn't really understand the answer and i wasn't very Pacific) 2 set of troops but can you have heavy support
« Last Edit: May 20, 2005, 02:34:31 PM by king_stew »

Offline The Ooze

• VOX-Caster Ooze, Cadian 383rd
    • War Of The Bunny
Re: daemonhunters with SOB
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2005, 04:34:23 AM »
"By the authority of the Emperor of Mankind", you can field any units from another Imperial army (Space Marines, SOB etc.) EXCEPT for Heavy Support choices, so No, you can;t field Penitant Engines in A Deamon-Hunters army.

BUT you can field Deamon Hunters in a Witch-Hunters army, so you can use Deamon-Hunters and Penitant Engines, but Witch Hunters would have to be you primary army.  :)
« Last Edit: May 22, 2005, 04:37:58 AM by Commissar Trauma »

View Portfolio

The fog returns. I must go now, for the turnips have eaten my sourdough...

Offline king_stew

• Spreading The Light Of The Eternal Emperor
Re: daemonhunters with SOB
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2005, 05:41:51 AM »
:) Hmmmmm decisions decisions, so i wont be able to have a penant engine and a dreadnought , you can have heavy choice from sm or ig if you have 2 troop choice from the list on the bottom of pg 30-31 so i think i might just have to go for a bit of leman Russ action