News: No news is good news...

Login  |  Register

Author Topic: North Carolina -- RDU  (Read 1054 times)

MarzJesterOfDeath

North Carolina -- RDU
« on: June 1, 2002, 11:38:40 PM »
hi y'all!
i live in raleigh and have some people that i play with on occasion, but usually i drive out to angier to play.

anyway, angier is having a rogue trader on the 15th of june, call now.  look for it in white drawf 9this month)  

anyway, i'm always interested in meeting new people to paly, so come one, come all.  boys and girls of all ages, write back and lets play some warhammer 40k (and or D&D 3rd ed.)

Offline chipndip

• Don't make me slap you.
    • Law dog
Re:North Carolina -- RDU
« Reply #1 on: June 8, 2002, 11:12:58 AM »
I live in Lincoln, Nebraska, but I will be moving to Raleigh in August or September.  I have to come down there at the end of July to take the state bar exam, and after I pass that, get a job as lawyer (fingers crossed.)  I will be looking for someplace to play and I will try an look you up.
Love the law, but don't worship it, because it is not the highest standard.  It is our lowest common denominator.  It is the least we will accept from people as a society.  Don't make the law your goal.  You can do better.  You should do better.

MarzJesterOfDeath

« Reply #2 on: June 8, 2002, 04:34:44 PM »
great.  hope you pass the bar.  I'm considering going to law school (after i take a year off after graduating this august).

Offline wolf of melnibone

« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2002, 10:48:18 PM »
Hey I'm currently a masters student (in stats) at NCSU and meet with 2 other people in Cary a couple times a month for gaming. We usually play 40k and have an IG army (me), a chaos player (he does slannesh and kkorne and undivided) and an ork player.

We have a 6' by 4' board and plenty of terrain. You should come join us sometime, or we can play over your place if you want. I'll try sending you an email.