News: No news is good news...

Login  |  Register

Author Topic: 40k Fanboy in Boston  (Read 757 times)

Offline Kuma

40k Fanboy in Boston
« on: September 20, 2009, 07:41:58 PM »
40k fan-master general,

Looking to take 40k to the next level playing Apocalypse, Planetstrike, and have a large interest in all things Imperial Armor and Forge World.

I am 29 years old. I have an apartment in Brighton. I play one army at a time, but I've got 5k SMs, 5k Tyranids, about 4k combined Chaos forces, 3k IG, 3k Necrons.

I can host at my apartment and there is also Pandemonium Books and Games in Cambridge where the 'Ard Boyz play. I used to go to Danger Planet in Waltham until it closed recently (although I know most of the dorka morka crew plays in a VFW in Watertown now).

I'm looking to make 40k friends to play 2-3 times a month. If we could set up a network of a few people, we could turn it into a league of sorts, playing each other in a round robin fashion. If you are in the area and want to work towards getting some games in, post or pm.

see you in the forums
the blaeth eye

Offline Paraplegic

• Captain
  • Lazerous Penguin
Re: 40k Fanboy in Boston
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2009, 01:14:17 PM »
I usually go to Pandemonium myself. The 2-3 times a month *might* be hard due to college and or the fact that I live 45 minutes away and Boston isn't exactly the most driver friendly city. Ideal playtimes would be Saturday/Sunday for me.

Offline Kuma

Re: 40k Fanboy in Boston
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2009, 11:59:33 AM »
I'll send you a PM.
the blaeth eye