News: No news is good news...

Login  |  Register

Author Topic: 2000 Point Blood Angels list that Needs a ton of work.  (Read 343 times)

Offline deathpsyker

2000 Point Blood Angels list that Needs a ton of work.
« on: July 12, 2008, 11:21:04 PM »
For the past several months, I have been obtaining blood angels models for an army. I based a list off fourth edition, but in light of troops being the only scorers, the castrated rending, and the fact that fifth edition is out, I am in need of help.

The models I have:

3 10 man Space marine tac squads, with sarges. I am willing to obtain the bits and extra special weapons to convert them to specification.

around 23-25 assault marines, again willing to convert with special weapons to specification. I was planning on obtaining more assault marines, so include that if you will.

two rhinos

two baal predators

The list I made at the advice of other people:

HQ
__

Dante - 200 pts
Corbulo with 4 DC company members - 100 pts

Honor Guard with Jump Packs, one power wep, and one power fist - 190 pts

Elite
______

Furiso Dreadnought with extra armor - 115 points

8 Man Veteran Assault Squad with one power weapon and one power fist - 265 pts

Troops
______

10 Man Tactical Squad, split into 5 man combat squads. Has melta, missle launcher, and sgt with power wep. Goes in a rhino with extra armor.

- 280 pts

10 Man Tactical Squad, split into 5 man combat squads. Has melta, missle launcher, and sgt with power wep. Goes in a rhino with extra armor.

- 280 pts

Fast Attack

2 Multi Melta Assault Bikes - 100 pts

Heavy Support

2X Baal Predator with heavy bolters and extra armor - 280 pts

Total points

Pretty bad huh? Any advice on where the assault rines and regular marines should go, and other units I should add would be greatly appreciated. Oh and theres the matter of the extra 190 points now =p. I've been taking advice and such from other forums. My biggest concerns are that there are not enough troops for scoring purposes, not enough assault marines, and not a proper balance between anti troop/tank.