News: No news is good news...

Login  |  Register

Author Topic: Tomb Blades Invulnerable Save?  (Read 982 times)

Offline Cavalier

• One Archon to Rules Test Them All | High Corsair Prince of Painting | Warlock
  • Lazerous Penguin
  • Corsair Prince
  • Armies: Eldar, Dark Angels, World Eaters
Tomb Blades Invulnerable Save?
« on: July 3, 2015, 10:21:37 AM »
Hey guys, I play against a good buddy of mine who rocks the Decurion Detachment for his Necrons and my head has been swimming in the special rules throw around by it. My question is this... do Tomb Blades have access to a 3+ invulnerable save via formation/warlord trait/other shenanigans of some kind? I've been hunting around to see how this is possible and I haven't seen it.... I know they can upgrade to standard 3+ armor (not invlun) but haven't seen the Invuln upgrade....if you guys let me know I'd really appreciate it. Thanks so much!
Check out my army! Eldar Corsair Army

I'm also on the Splintermind Podcast! http://www.facebook.com/splintermindpodcast/

Offline Spectral Arbor

• Major
  • Thanks for the help.
Re: Tomb Blades Invulnerable Save?
« Reply #1 on: July 3, 2015, 12:35:20 PM »
I'm not aware of a boost to invuls, but they can improve their Armour Save, and their Cover Saves through upgrade items. By Jinking, they'd have an MEQ cover save.

As far as that goes, I'm not aware of any way to give them an invulnerable save. Perhaps your opponent is mis-naming their saves. :)

Offline Cavalier

• One Archon to Rules Test Them All | High Corsair Prince of Painting | Warlock
  • Lazerous Penguin
  • Corsair Prince
  • Armies: Eldar, Dark Angels, World Eaters
« Reply #2 on: July 4, 2015, 07:37:13 AM »
I thought this was the case. My buddy is not the best with the rules he forgets them a lot even when they are to his benefit. Next time we play if he still thinks they have an invuln. I'll remind him. Thanks man I appreciate it!
Check out my army! Eldar Corsair Army

I'm also on the Splintermind Podcast! http://www.facebook.com/splintermindpodcast/

Offline Spectral Arbor

• Major
  • Thanks for the help.
« Reply #3 on: July 4, 2015, 01:07:26 PM »
Happy to help. :)