News: No news is good news...

Login  |  Register

Author Topic: 2000 pt list... KOS  (Read 1505 times)

Offline adamscurr

• Mega Armored Biker Boss
  • Armies: Evil Sunz, Crimson Fists
2000 pt list... KOS
« on: June 3, 2012, 05:42:16 PM »
Ok...  I'm upping the list to 2000...  Tell me if you guys think this is feasible...  Do you think I have too many trukks...?  Would my points be spent better on some various other stuff?

Warboss, Bike, PK, CB
KFF Mek, CB, Burna

12 Boyz with PK Nob w/ BP
-- Trukk, RP, Ram, BP

-- Trukk, RP, Ram, BP

-- Trukk, RP, Ram, BP

-- Trukk, RP, Ram, BP

11 Ard Boyz, PK Nob w/ BP
-- Trukk, RP, Ram, BP, AP

9 Biker Nobz, 3 pk, 4 BC, Banna, Doc, Cybork, Skorcha, Grot

3 Rokkit Buggies
Baron
Baron

Adam

Cause We's Da Orks, and You's Not!!!

Offline typhon

• Wych | Free Boota Ork
  • warboss of the SUN and DA MOON orks
Re: 2000 pt list... KOS
« Reply #1 on: June 3, 2012, 07:57:35 PM »
I like the list, I never really set down and made a nob biker list with trukks.  I usually love running a wagon line infront of the nobs.  The only thing is how does two barons work.  Wait they would give you some slack cause having two would be a realproblem for your opponent if they ignored them and shot you trukks first.

This list really interests me I'll be interested in how this list works. 

Offline angel of death 007

• Dreadbash Warboss | KoN Veteran
  • Lazerous Penguin
« Reply #2 on: June 4, 2012, 01:09:10 AM »
I find between 6-7 nob bikers to be plenty, especially with a boss on a bike.   I might trim them down for a few battlewagons w/ deff rollas for the boyz.   I love the damage a battlewagon can do and nob bikers definatly draw a lot of fire away from them.

I usually love running a wagon line infront of the nobs.  The only thing is how does two barons work. 

Depening on what type of army I was playing against, when I used to use two, I would start one on the board (if i had first turn) then turbo him up, shoot and assault any big treats.   The one in reserve would usually come on turn 3 or 4.   and at that time would hit anything else in my opponents backfield or anything my boyz couldn't get to.   

Green barons also work pretty good for stationary units like thundercannons, broadsides, long fangs (or devs) or anything else that generally doesn't want to get assaulted or can't take an assault very well. 

Offline adamscurr

« Reply #3 on: June 4, 2012, 06:59:02 AM »
Thanks for the imput guys...

I normally use my barons as a first round vehical assault force...  If I don't get second round, I like to outflank them and have them show up and take out the targets AoD mentioned...

Dropping some nobz might be a good idea...  Though it's often fun to see jaws drop when I pull out that unit! lol

Adam

Offline SKEETERGOD

• Infinity Circuit | Boss Orkountant | I used Flash Gitz and didn't lose! | KoN Warlord
  • Lazerous Penguin
  • The best upgrade for an ork, is more orks!
  • Armies: Hmmmm.... Orks?
« Reply #4 on: June 4, 2012, 09:59:18 AM »
That is a great list, and you will find it works great. I have run a similar list and it rocks.

With no BW's to draw a lot of fire from the enemy you will see that they concentrate on the bikers, and with built in cover and FNP they can withstand tons of shooting.

Make sure to advertise to your opponent that the biker nobs are the meanest unit in the ork arsenal and watch them fall for the bait. Then after shooting everything they have at the bikers they will find that they are now wide open to the rest of your army  ;D

Have fun with it, as your opponent will be too overwhelmed to respond correctly. Good Stuff.
"It needs but one foe to breed a war. And even those who have not swords can still die upon them" (Lady Eowyn)
     We orks are not about being the hero; We orks are about being the mob.

Quote from: angel of death 007
Skeetergod: (adj) A crazy fascination for all things combustible mixed with an unhealty lust for red paint. see also Speed Freak

Offline adamscurr

« Reply #5 on: June 4, 2012, 12:41:29 PM »
I think it will be a fun list as well...  I'll take it for a spin and tell you how it goes!

Adam