News: No news is good news...

Login  |  Register

Author Topic: Kabal of the Raging Beast  (Read 51299 times)

Offline Ollieb

• Ancient
  • I'm only here for the beer!
Kabal of the Raging Beast
« on: May 21, 2006, 09:46:46 PM »
Only members are allowed to post here.
Looking for a compliment here is like looking for a girlfriend in a cemetary.  You know you will probably not like what you dig up, but you'll take it anyway.

Offline Shade, Bankai King

Re: Kabal of the Raging Beast
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2006, 04:21:39 PM »
Kabal of the Raging Beast - Information Post

The Kabal of the Raging Beast is currently the largest and most active Kabal on the 40k online Forums. Led by myself, Lord Shade, we are here to provide not just a source of articles based mostly around painting, converting, and collecting Dark Eldar armies, but also to encourage a friendly atmosphere where fellow "True Eldar" can learn the ways of our particular style of warfare.

The Kabal of the Raging Beast utilises a wide variety of strategies on the field, although it best known for it's use of webway portals to deliver troops straight into the heart of the enemy.

Current Membership

Archon: VACANT

Dracon: -bill-

Dracon: D4rKn3sS,

Haemonculus: Mahahelel
  Grotesque:
  Grotesque:

Haemonculus: Incubi Lord
  Grotesque: ArchonDragomyr
  Grotesque:

Sybarite: TheJester
  Warrior: The Prince
  Warrior: locarno24
  Warrior:
  Warrior:
  Warrior:

Sybarite: Flood NZ
  Warrior:
  Warrior:
  Warrior:
  Warrior:
  Warrior:

Sybarite: Toad_Raider
  Warrior: MacVurrich
  Warrior: Stryder
  Warrior:
  Warrior:
  Warrior:

Sybarite: Gwaihir
  Warrior: Trooper Caffran
  Warrior: Rathnard
  Warrior:
  Warrior:
  Warrior:

Current/Past Projects
We are currently working on a Warrior/Sybarite conversion article. The Current choice of DE Warriors is somewhat poor, so we thought we might provide some ideas for improving the bog-standard warrior model. Feel free to post pics of your converted Dark Eldar Warriors and Sybarites in this thread, along with a description.

Our Kabal Banner - provided by Shade
Place this in your signature to proclaim your alleigance to the rest of the forum! While you are not required to use the banner, we certainly encourage you to do so. ;)

Code: [Select]
[IMG]http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c137/grim101/kabal.jpg[/IMG]

History of the Kabal - by Rathnard

Of all the worlds and cities within the galaxy, none are so synonymous with deceit and betrayal as the city of Commorragh, the great refuge of the Dark Eldar. It is here in this dark city within the webway that it’s denizens vie with each other for power, whether it’s through politics, an assassins blade, or outright war. In Commorragh the weak have no right to rule, and those who show signs of it are quickly toppled from power.

Commorragh is divided up between many Kabals, each ruled by a Dark Eldar Lord. The Kabals constantly compete with one another for more territory, slaves, anything that would further consolidate their own power.

One such Kabal is the Kabal of the Raging Beast. Like many Kabals, it has gone through several periods under the sway of various Dark Eldar Lords, the most influential and infamous of them being Lord Rathnard.

Being a supreme diplomat and formidable warrior, Rathnard had been able to carve out an extensive empire within Commorragh, and his borders were well protected by his legions of warriors. Lord Rathnard thought himself almost invincible, and bragged that even the great Lord and Founder of Commorragh, Asdurabel Vect, could not hope to rival his armed forces. Naturally, with such arrogance comes enemies and the individual that would be Rathnards downfall came from a most unexpected quarter – his Prime Haemonculus Vorlak.

Vorlak was a very ambitious individual, and was always planning huge projects involving the creation of some improbably bizarre torture device, creative ways of subjugating entire hive worlds (usually involving ridiculous amounts of airborne hallucinogens or in one case, a titan-sized grotesque), or even converting an army of slaves into living bombs. But despite his requests, Rathnard was never willing to supply him with the obscene resources needed for these insane projects.
Eventually, Vorlak grew tired of these disappointments, and decided to take matters into his own hands. Gathering the support of like-minded haemonculi and sybarites Vorlak led the overthrow of Rathnards Kabal, slaying his incubi bodyguard and loyal warriors with a horde of the horrors created within his dungeons. With Rathnard firmly in the hands of his own haemonculi torturers, Vorlak reformed the remains of the Kabal. The horrific nature of his coup’ earned him the respect and fear of the Dracons and Sybarites formerly under Rathnard, and they quickly formed into line behind their new leader.

For a time Vorlak enjoyed a measure of success. The slave raids continued to provide a steady source of currency to maintain the Kabals position, although many of them were put to use in Vorlaks torture chambers, as he was finally able to begin realising his twisted dreams.

After being confined to the torture chambers, Rathnard was subjected to the worst torments imaginable as Vorlaks Haemonculi did their work. From head to toe, his body became covered in disfiguring scars yet he was not ready to give up. During his time in the torture chambers, Rathnard learnt everything he could about Vorlaks activities. He learnt that his vast projects and experiments had started taking a toll on the slave-taking. The Wych Cults had severed ties with the Kabal and the Kabalites were becoming less satisfied with their takings from each slave raid, as Vorlaks projects consumed ever-more resources. Even the amongst the Haemonculi, originally Vorlaks stanchest supporters, there was growing dissent as they were gradually taken away from their own work and pressed into service on Vorlaks projects.

Slowly, Rathnard garnered support amongst the dissenters. One by one, Sybarites, Dracons and eventually Haemonculi secretly pledged their support to him until fully one third of the Kabal was behind him.

Finally one night, a team of warriors infiltrated the torture chambers and released Rathnard. Taking his old Punisher from the Sybarite, Rathnard made his way up the Kabals central spire, slaughtering every Kabalite who crossed his path as he stalked down the corridors towards his target.
That same night Vorlak was alone in his personal quarters, going over his plans for his latest project. Suddenly there was a dull thud and his chamber doors blew open as a plasma grenade detonated. Through the smoke and haze, Vorlak saw a lone figure holding a Punisher. The creature had the frame and height of an Eldar, yet every part of its body was scarred, bloodied and burnt. The creature knelt down low and balanced the punisher in one hand behind its back, its face becoming visible as a twisted, hideous mask of pure malice.
In terror Vorlak drew his blade but the creature was two quick. Leaping forward, it parried the Vorlaks thrusting attack and drove it’s punisher into his abdomen, twisting it around and forcing the blade up around his heart, through the neck and finally splitting the head up the centre.

Vorlaks remains were placed on display in the Kabals central hall. Those Kabalites who had not yet pledged their allegiance to Rathnard quickly did so, although many were executed anyway for their lack of loyalty.

Rathnard is now never seen in anything less than full battle armour, his scared body forever covered and his face concealed by a mask fashioned not unlike the look Rathnard had given Vorlak the night he took back his Kabal. The slave raids have only increased, with the more and more slaves brought back with each foray into the material realm. The Wych Cults have re-established ties with the Kabal and its position has only strengthened

While there have been several attempts, Rathnard has never again come close to losing his position and under his leadership. The Kabal of the Raging Beast remains a force to be reckoned with both within and without the dark city of Commorragh.

How Lord Shade came to Power by Shade
Shade,Dracon of the Kabal of the Raging Beast, stood by his Archons side as the other Archons walked into the throne room.  Today his "master" was making a alliance with the other 2 Kabals in the area. Unknown to the Archon was that Shade had secretly gone out and made a pact with the other Archons to take out his Archon.

The meeting was near its end when Shade said, "My Lord don't make a alliance with this weakling." He inclined his head towards Archonbjorn. 

ArchonBjorn snaps his head in the direction of the arrogant little Dracon, standing up together with his dracon Cryx. "How do you dare to insult me." Bjorn looks at his Dracon which hands him over a punisher. And looks at Rathnard. "I demand a apologise in the form of his head on a stake.''Rathnard nods and the 2 jump on the table. "Your insult will cost you dearly small Dracon."

It had begun. Shade lunged at Archonbjorn his punisher arching down in a strike at his midsection. Archonbjorn's Punisher meet Shade's in the middle of the table. They traded blows faster then a humans eye could respond to. The sparks from the two blades where seen all over the room as the two kept coming at each other. Shade leaped into the air and in mid jump arched him self so that his blade would get shoved right through Bjorn. Seconds before the blade reached him Bjorn jumped to the side and kicked Shade into the wall behind Rathnards throne. Shade stood up dusted himself off and walked to the side of his masters throne. He lifted his punisher and smashed the end without a blade into Rathnards chest. Smashing the Archons inactive shadow field. Before the Archon could react the blade of the punisher was at the his neck.
  "Sybarites take this Archon out of my site and bring him to the haemonculus." said Shade to the sybarites around the room. They got up and grabbed Rathnard and shoved him out of the room. Shade took his seat at the throne and bid Bjorn to sit down. "Prehaps, now we can settle that alliance."

General Rulings
1. Haemonculi are able to select up to two Grotesques from the 40konline membership, while myself, Dracons and Sybarites may nominate warriors. Dracons may also nominate Sybarites. In any case, new members must be forwarded to me and should I grant approval, I will PM Ollieb to assign the new members title.

2. Generally, promotions/demotions will follow the rules outlaid in the Chain of Assension Thread. This means that if you can gather the required support, you may overthrow and take the place of any other Kabalite. This includes myself! Only the strong have the right to rule, and those too weak to defend themselves will be rightfully replaced by those willing to take it. As is our way.

3. While friendly banter is permitted (encouraged, even ;) )Try to keep personal criticisms to a minimum. If you don't like the guy ranked above you, then gather support to get yourself promoted to his position. There is no need to publically attack other members. I will not tolerate disunity within this Kabal, and repeat offenders may find themselves demoted or possibly expelled (see below).

4. Just as I do not tolerate disunity within this Kabal, I also do not tolerate actively abusing those of other Kabals. While the other Kabals are not exactly trusted allies, we do not consider them enemies either.
The Kabals of this forum work together when it benefits our own aims, and encouraging tension between any kabals undermines efforts that would be of help to us.
Remember that you are representing not just yourself, but this Kabal as well. Thus, poor behavior towards other Kabals reflects poorly on al of us.
...That said, friendly banter is once again encouraged. :D

5. While members are not required to contribute to the Kabal, be aware that if you do not at least contribute something on occasion (ie. anything from an article to an idea or at least a comment on a Kabal-related issue), you may find yourself demoted or possibly removed from the Kabal. This mostly applies to the ranks above warrior, and you will get a warning.

6. RAGE!!!, while potentially hazardous, is encouraged when directed towards a worthy cause. ;)

7. In this thread while the RAGE!!! may tempt you to post stuf such as THE RAGE or I WANT TO KILL SOMETHING you can't do this or it will be reported to the mods and any more attempts at it will be taken as spam and you will be demoted.

POOR BEHAVIOUR

Be aware that abuse and personal attacks between members of this Kabal or any other will not be tolerated.Be aware that while this may be a Dark Eldar forum, you must still heed the forum rules and play nice. If you want to roleplay, then by all means do so but make sure people are aware that you aren't being serious, either by adding some kind of [rpg] tag or including plenty of winks ( ;) ), etc.

You get one warning about poor behaviour. If I have to warn you a second time then you get demoted to warrior or grotesque (whichever I feel like at the time). If the behaviour continues, you are expelled from the Kabal.

Slave Count for the Kabal of the Raging Beast

Post your slave takings here after each game with the Dark Eldar (as per codex rules), and I will add it to our total.

The Few, The Proud, The Raging Beasts

Last updated 2006-09-28
« Last Edit: December 24, 2006, 01:40:24 PM by ollieb »
[CENTER

Offline Archon_Yggdrisil

• That....was METAL!
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2006, 04:57:42 PM »
Well, right now we're second string to the Bloodied Claw.

We need to set up some systems to get us going. They're writing tactics articles. I think we should go for modelling and painting articles. Luckily, I have an entire army to be repaired and painted! Maybe we should set up a color scheme?

Life is not measured by the moments in which we breath. Life is measured by the moments that take our breath away. -Carlin

« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2006, 05:01:20 PM »
Yeah maybe.Also we may need to get an avatar or banner.Should i try and contact someone to get a banner?
I see Archon_Yggdrisil  that you have decided to join the true kin in joining us instead of the claw.
[CENTER

Offline Archon_Yggdrisil

• That....was METAL!
« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2006, 05:19:34 PM »
A banner would be nice, but we gotta make a name for ourselves. I'll have an article by the end of the week. I will regularly post updates for discussion, so that the final piece will be more refined. Any other ideas for articles?

Life is not measured by the moments in which we breath. Life is measured by the moments that take our breath away. -Carlin

« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2006, 05:22:30 PM »
A banner would be nice, but we gotta make a name for ourselves.
I may have someone that can make the banner.Anyone know of some good de pics and what should be on the banner besides the abvious name.also what kind of text gothic blood driping etc....
[CENTER

Offline Balthraka

• Dracite
  • This is a lie
    • Betting on Monopoly
« Reply #6 on: May 22, 2006, 05:42:29 PM »
DAMN IT!

My custom title still has not appeared.

All yours has but mine hasn't!

AB

And, yes as i said before please do try and get a banner.
COME SEE THE BIG LIST OF CHAOS ARMY LISTS FOR SOME TRIED AND TESTED LISTS USED BY FORUM MEMBERS

« Reply #7 on: May 22, 2006, 05:48:03 PM »
DAMN IT!

My custom title still has not appeared.

All yours has but mine hasn't!

AB

And, yes as i said before please do try and get a banner.

Maybe because ollieb did not know about your spot or has not gotten to it.

On a little side note to you bal.you are a admin on warhammer.tt.So you may want to edit your sig.
[CENTER

Offline Balthraka

• Dracite
  • This is a lie
    • Betting on Monopoly
« Reply #8 on: May 23, 2006, 03:45:07 AM »
Yeah thx for that Ventris.

I was aware of that but havent bothered to change it!

BTW where does a haemonculus come into the ladder?

And who is good with banners? Can they please try and make one?

And (finally) can our Archon try and chuck up a list of Kabal members so far.

And (really finally this time) does anyone else think it is a good idea to put our Kabal name under our avatar?? (Instead of sig.) and then the banner?

Thx

AB
« Last Edit: May 23, 2006, 03:48:09 AM by Archite Balthraka »
COME SEE THE BIG LIST OF CHAOS ARMY LISTS FOR SOME TRIED AND TESTED LISTS USED BY FORUM MEMBERS

Offline Rathnard

• Sybarite
  • If you were dead, I'd be home by now...
« Reply #9 on: May 23, 2006, 06:59:17 AM »
Okay all, I'll try and make this as concise as possible.

Filled positions are now as follows;

Archon: Rathnard

Dracon: Archon_Yggdrisil

Dracon: Up for nomination (see below)

Haemonculus: Ventris, Sephiroth re-incarnate

Haemonculus: Ra' Araiq-Horak

Sybarite: Archite Balthraka
 Warrior: Flood NZ

Sybarite: D4rKn3sS

Sybarite: (Currently under offer)

Sybarite: ?

I intend to allow the last available position of Dracon to be filled by a member of this Kabal.
On the weekend, I will be accepting votes (via PM) by members at that time, with the winner (ie. he who is deemed most worthy of the position) taking the Mantle of Dracon.
Unitil then, each member of the Kabal can state their case in this thread, explaining to their peers as to why they are most deserving of the title. Cases can be made from any angle the writer chooses, from the contributions they intend to make to the Kabal, to the size of their Dark Eldar army, skill at arms, or even how they intend to gut and torture whoever does not vote for them.
In the event of a tie between two or more members, I will cast my own vote to determine who should be dracon from amongst the tied members.
I should note that this position as Dracon is available to ALL members, from Warriors to sybarites, Haemonculi and Grotesques.

And to answer a few questions...
1. The Haemonculus is a sort of advisor to the Archon. Generally he is ranked in between the Dracons and Sybarites

2. I'm no good with banners. Someone else better do that.  ::)

3. Members vcan place the Kabals name under their avatar, but it is really up to them. Individuality is encourgaged in this Kabal.  8)

4. In terms of writing articles, I would like to focus on the hobby side of making a Dark Eldar army, from painting to modelling to themed armies, making your own background, naming units, basically anything outside of playing the game. Being a Dark Eldar player is about more than just winning games, and that is something I wish to encourage.

...Of course you can still write tactics articles. Once again, individuality is encouraged in this Kabal.

Finally, I would still like to recieve nominations for the lower positions (warriors, grotesques and 1 sybarite) Just let me know who you want to nominate first via PMl
« Last Edit: May 23, 2006, 12:15:45 PM by Rathnard »

"There is something I do not know, the knowing of which could change everything"

-Werner Erhard

Offline Balthraka

• Dracite
  • This is a lie
    • Betting on Monopoly
« Reply #10 on: May 23, 2006, 07:31:31 AM »
Why i should become the 2nd Dracon:

Hello fellow members of the Kabal of the Raging Beast!!!

I come before you today to plead my case to become a Dracon of our most excellent of Kabals!!!

I have many many reasons why i should be promoted to this rank, but i will outline the more important ones here.

-----My standard army composition is one of a Wych Cult. I believe that i will be able to bring some valuable new ideas to you Kabal players and i will be a big asset of information. It is important to bring new ideas and i can do that!

-----My army is nearing its painting completion and as we appear to be a Kabal that wants painting tutorials and the like, i will be able to bring you WIP shots and finished shots of my DE army. I can make these into articles and

-----I am the only DE player in my area, but already since i started playing them have convinced two new people to join our side! They will be ready to play for Medusa V and will bring us some valuable numbers that we require.

-----Although i am relatively new to slave capturing and have only played a handful of games my slave count is incredibly high. Slaves are one thing i never forget to take   and always bring back with me. All in this Kabal know the importance of these slaves, and if i am elected to Dracon then i will share these slaves with you all!!!

It is for all these reasons and more that you should elect me to the position of Dracon.

AB (Kabal of the Raging Beast)

P.S. Ollieb can you please give FloodNZ his title??

P.P.S. Rathnar you did tell Flood NZ didnt you???

AB
« Last Edit: May 23, 2006, 07:45:07 AM by Archite Balthraka »

Offline Ra' Araiq-Horak

• Sakura...
« Reply #11 on: May 23, 2006, 07:41:02 AM »
Behold Lords and Dames, Minions and Pets. Rathnard has offered me the position of Haemonculus and I have duly accepted, though in the spirit of the CoA I will now nominate myself for Lordship. Yes, I feel that I will make a worthy Dracon and I’m sure I can count on your votes, for what better choice is there?

I am a veteran Dark Eldar General of eight years, I am my local store Champion and I can field a force of at least 4000pts. I joined what was EldarOnline nearly three years ago, and I’m currently working on two projects for the Dark Eldar Section, a Reaver Jetbike Gang Tactica and a Dark Eldar Dictionary (based of the current online eldar dictionary). I also have written a Campaign System, and with a little bit of work I plan on making it flexible so that anyone with any army can play it with their friends and create and develop their own story line. If any of you are interested in helping me with my projects feel free to ask.

I am an experienced player and have a lot to offer the Kabal of the Raging Beast. Vote for Pedro… crap, I mean me!

Oh yes, and I believe Rathnard mention something about torture…Well I promise to hang, draw and quarter those that don’t vote for me, and that’s just for starters.

Read and Tremble, Ra’ Araiq-Horak.
Haemonculus of the Raging Beast, Lord of IyokFalku.
We are the Hawks, we are Raptors that fly at speeds you cannot imagine, we strike without warning and kill without mercy. We’ll feast on you soul and bath in your blood, fear us…Harbingers of Doom, we come for you, there is no comfort…we are coming… WE ARE COMING!

Offline Rathnard

• Sybarite
  • If you were dead, I'd be home by now...
« Reply #12 on: May 23, 2006, 12:07:52 PM »
P.S. Ollieb can you please give FloodNZ his title??

P.P.S. Rathnar you did tell Flood NZ didnt you???

I've asked Flood NZ if he wants to join the Kabal and he has accepted. I PMed Ollieb about it (along with the title for D4rKn3sS) so it should be a matter of time before they both get their title.

Ollieb is understandably quite busy at the moment so it may take him a bit of time to sort through the PMs.

And as Ra' Araiq-Horak said, he has taken up the second position as Haemonculus. I'll edit the above post to show this.

"There is something I do not know, the knowing of which could change everything"

-Werner Erhard

« Reply #13 on: May 23, 2006, 04:07:46 PM »
You guys do realise that ia aasked for pics and ideas for what the banner will have on it roght?Well i need ideas for the person to make it.
Why i should be Dracon.
Don't even vote for me i am happy with my postion.FOR now
[CENTER

Offline Flood NZ

• Warrior
« Reply #14 on: May 23, 2006, 06:01:21 PM »
Hey everyone

My name is Flood, I have a standard kabal, we are the Hidden Blades and I think becoming part of the Raging Beast is an excellent idea. I've only had a few games of 40k with DE but I used to play CWE. I'm a New Zealander and I think Im the only serious DE player in my town. I've decided who I'm voting for dracon and I will do that this weekend. I think I can contribute long rambling stories that go nowhere lol. Although it may not look it I am a good writer, proof reader and editor so if anyone writes tactica send it to me and I can help out there.

« Reply #15 on: May 23, 2006, 06:07:51 PM »
Edit:NO one ever saw the orginal part posted here.Got that?

Okay anyone got some ideas for a couple of Grots for me?
« Last Edit: May 23, 2006, 06:12:34 PM by Ventris, Sephiroth re-incarnate »
[CENTER

Offline D4rKn3sS

• Haemonculus
  • Funny how guts taste better on the outside....
« Reply #16 on: May 23, 2006, 08:20:34 PM »
SUP!!!
So im one of the new Sybarites eh?
Well i wish to be a Dracon for a very, very, very good reason. (Besides the blade at your throat 8))

I have records of slaves that my Kabal has captured but i can tell you now it numbers over 300 (including 90 marines :P)

Also my record of Win/Loss/Draw is 290/35/67.

In the recent GW Campains I have not lost a single game and won over 100 games in these campains.

ALSO i go to Arcanacon and Grand Tournment every year and always come withn the top 30 out of 120.

SO either vote for me or FACE MY WRATH!!! (muhahahahahahaha... ...cough)
Happiness is like wetting yourself...
Everyone can see it but only you can feel its warmth.

Offline Ollieb

• Ancient
  • I'm only here for the beer!
« Reply #17 on: May 24, 2006, 02:04:56 PM »
I think I have all of you guys properly titled.  I'm sure I'll find out if I don't.
Looking for a compliment here is like looking for a girlfriend in a cemetary.  You know you will probably not like what you dig up, but you'll take it anyway.

« Reply #18 on: May 24, 2006, 05:11:55 PM »
So the pms of trying to get votes for dracon have already started.Anyone else want to pm me and try to get me to vote for them? Don;t even bother as i have already decided on my vote.Plus threatening me will not work as i am a master of torture and expect treachery at all points.
[CENTER

Offline Kritik

• Banned troll: My arrogance couldn't be matched!
« Reply #19 on: May 24, 2006, 06:35:53 PM »
I am the under consideration guy and is thus the other Sybarite

Dracon Application

Dear Members of the Kabal of Raging Beasts,

I come forth simply to ask you for your votes for becoming a Dracon.

I will go right down to it:

First, and most obvious, the post count. How can we possibly have someone with less than 600 posts to hold any high rank within our community? Less than 100 is just a ridiculous assumption, no one would ever take the Dark Eldar community seriously if we allowed someone with less than 100 point, a Newbie to attain such an important rank. Such an important rank should be given to individuals actively involved within our community.

Second, another obvious one is that I play a Kabal. Though many might find this to be a pointless argument, do understand that we are united under a single Archon and not some Archite. Clearly anyone who plays a Cult army would be easily swayed to betray our Kabal and shouldn’t be entrusted such a prestigious rank.

Third, I will make a fine Dracon, for I have never lost a game. Though I don’t keep tally of my exact numbers (I don’t need the extra numbers to boost any egos), I remain at a consistent streak of no losses with my current army.

Fourth, I am already a leader of a small Dark Eldar community. There are actually 4 people who play Dark Eldars in our community and I am the leader of this group of Kindred. I have instructed them on how to win and have given the Dark Eldar a fine reputation in our area.

Fifth, my contributions toward the 40k Dark Eldar community are existent. I have actually written a Tactica, labeled as the “Anti-Necron Tactica” which actually details the specific ways to tackle those foul machines. While others may claim that their work is in existence, I will tell you that my work is in existence. It is comprehensive and well worked, exploiting every weakness the Necrons have against them and presenting tactics and counter measures to work against the Strengths they have.

I can continue my myriad of reasons as to why I would prove to be a beneficial leader for you all, but I will content you with just this much. If I need to prove myself anymore than I have to, then I would not hesitate to beat down any opposition made available.

Vote for Crudelis, if you know what is right for the success of our Kabal.

Sincerely

[Dracon] Crudelis
I used to think that I knew everything,
but now I'm just banned.