News: No news is good news...

Login  |  Register

Author Topic: Im sure I'm not alone..(Trading post rant)  (Read 469 times)

Offline Zael Aetherwind

• *points* Thats what Im pointing at!
    • VCL - HeartlessZealot's Art site
Im sure I'm not alone..(Trading post rant)
« on: May 2, 2003, 08:35:53 AM »
Im sure I'm not alone when I say... MY GOD PEOPLE PLEASE FOLLOW UP ON YOUR TRADES in the trading post... yea know how annoying it is to have someone say they're interested and offer something then go silent (not to mention there e-mail doesnt work when I try to contect them) I've got others interested in trades and if I pass up an offer because someone never told me they wanted to do the deal then Im not going to be happy not only are you wasting my time your wasting the forum's by having my posts continue on...

I guess we need more communication and less lazy bums... just tell me your not interested please so I can trade with those who DO want my trades... be more considerate please I'm sure im not the only one who finds this annoying...

I am a fair trader and sometimes alittle more then fair I'll "hook yah up" sometimes and have never had a problem in all my other trades on different msg boards for different games (once traded a wraithlord for a set of 16 on sprues) just lemmi know please dont leave me guessing and I wont leave you guessing...
"It is truely a sad day when The Laughing God mourns..." -=Zael Aetherwind=-
"MUHAHAHA!" said the Laughing God to Slaanesh
"If I was Slaanesh... what would I eat... You stupid!"
"Hush little baby dont you cry the Laughing God's gonna slay Slaanesh tooonight. If that Slaanesh doesnt die then he's gonna gouge out your little eyes... and if you dooont die tonight.. momma's gonna run and hide out of fright..." Harlequin Children's Lullaby.