News: No news is good news...

Login  |  Register

Author Topic: 40K Real RPGs!  (Read 354 times)

Offline Brother-Captain Rymos Fey

• For The Emperor and Sanguinius!
40K Real RPGs!
« on: April 14, 2003, 08:31:07 PM »
I had just picked up my little cousins from quaser today and it got me thinking. how cool would it be if there was a cross between quaser and 40K! It would be in a huge area, and you could rent uniforms of whatever race you want from the arena. Commanding officers (ie Sgt, Exarch, Drachon etc... is to be randomly selected. One commander for each race team.
Then, we enter the battle w/quaser guns blazing!  It would be so awesome.

Imagine you're a SM Sgt leading you squad of marines into battle against a Ulthwe force! We could actually take part in the fighting ourselves.

Might be a bit dangerous to bring assaults into it, but the shooting would be fun  :D
Can you feel it my brothers? The excitement, the anticipation, the ecstacy? At last, war is upon us! Great deeds and honours await us on the field. We are the messengers of the Emperor himself, delivering his righteous fury to those who turn away from his eternal light.

But remember; Blood Angels don't die. We just go to hell to re-group

Offline Ral Caladan

Re:40K Real RPGs!
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2003, 11:55:39 PM »
That would be laser-tag, right?

Sounds like fun, but other than uniforms, how would it differ from actual laser-tag?

Offline Moonsinger

• The Cause of Priapism | Meanie!
  • Ancient
    • KFD-Comics
Re:40K Real RPGs!
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2003, 09:19:47 AM »
Yes I am making this kind of game with a friend.
Like you choose race and after that you can choose to develope yourself when finishing difrent taks... or something like that.
Tyranids, Necrons, Orks are not avalible to choose from becouse they are either to Alien, to silence or to agressive. Whould you like to play a millenia old chunk of metal?? much boring.
But like if you choose some Imperial the "HOLY DICE" will see which way you are going to take, as a space marine, a daemonhunter (which is on of the hardest to become in the this RPG) or an normal Imperial Guard.
Dwarf Females <3
Priapism is considered a medical emergency, which should receive proper treatment by qualified medical people