News: No news is good news...

Login  |  Register

Author Topic: Night fight, Concealment, Stealth generators, Steath suit and night fight gear  (Read 566 times)

Offline Lanfeix

right i confudled at the momoent which of this ( Concealment, Stealth generators, Steath suit) can be counter by nightfight gear.

concealment Page 84 says "the firer must determine if they can attauly see their targets using night fight rules". so does that mean i can use a spot light to counter this?

Stealth suits used by vinicator assins. i havent got the book for them but are they effect by a spot light?

XV15 use stealth generators and they say  "as if firing at night" unlike the old codex when they had it say that night fight gear has no effect. another thing to push this view is that stealth suits no longer half the distance during night fight.

i'm confused?

If YOU want to take part in the 40konline Tournament then just click on this banner

Offline Lord of Winter and War

• The Cause of Diabetes -Captain- Necrontyr Immortal - KoN Veteran - Master of All Diplomacy | Wi-Fi Nomad |
  • Ancient
  • Armies: Harlequins, Spiderfang, Bonereapers, Space Wolves
The only thing that counts as night, is night. The others work 'Like' it, but are not the actual things. Also shining a bright light on an invisible guy is not going to make him any more easy to see.
Harlequin Army Blog

That's not blatant, this is blatant: I'm super happy that I'm playing Austria, the greatest nation in all of Diplomacy!

Azore of Austria

Offline Lanfeix

The only thing that counts as night, is night. The others work 'Like' it, but are not the actual things. Also shining a bright light on an invisible guy is not going to make him any more easy to see.

so does that meant concealment can be effect by spot lights

and dont try and use  realy life examples other wise ever person would put mirriors on tank protecting them from lascannons

If YOU want to take part in the 40konline Tournament then just click on this banner