News: No news is good news...

Login  |  Register

Author Topic: 2000 point Army List for review  (Read 310 times)

Offline Deathwalker

• Does that hurt? What about this?
2000 point Army List for review
« on: November 2, 2003, 01:31:47 PM »
Kabal of the Flayed Heart – 2000 point Dark Eldar Army

HQ

Archon (): Power Weapon (), Shadow Field (), Combat Drugs (), Plasma Grenades (), Tormentor Helm (), Reaver Jetbike ()

167 points

Dracon (): Agoniser (), Splinter Pistol (1), Combat Drugs ()

5 Incubi (): Punishers and Tormentor Helms

Raider (): Dark Lance and Horrorfex ()

266 points

ELITES

10 Wyches (): 7 with Splinter Pistols, Close Combat Weapons and Wych Weapons (), 2 with Blasters (), Close Combat Weapons and Wych Weapons (), Succubus () with Agoniser (), Splinter Pistol and Wych Weapons ()

228 points

10 Mandrakes (): Splinter Pistols and Close Combat Weapons

150 points

TROOPS

10 Warriors (): 7 with Splinter Rifles, 1 with Splinter Cannon (), 1 with Blaster (), Sybarite () with Agoniser () and Splinter Pistol

181 points

10 Warriors (): 7 with Splinter Rifles, 1 with Splinter Cannon (), 1 with Blaster (), Sybarite () with Agoniser () and Splinter Pistol

181 points

181 points

10 Warriors (): 8 with Splinter Rifles, 2 with Dark Lances ()

100 points

10 Warriors (): 8 with Splinter Rifles, 2 with Dark Lances ()

100 points

FAST ATTACK

6 Reaver Jetbikes (): 2 with Splinter Rifles and Splinter Pistols, 2 with Blasters () and Splinter Pistols, Succubus () with Power Weapon (), Tormentor Helm () and Splinter Rifle

206 points

HEAVY SUPPORT

Ravager (): 3 Disintegrators ()

120 points

Ravager (): 3 Disintegrators ()

120 points

« Last Edit: November 2, 2003, 06:26:37 PM by Kei'Ariq »
"We live in  the shadows and we had our chance and threw it away, and it's never gonna be the same, 'cause the years are falling like the rain, yeah, it's never gonna be the same, till the old life that I know comes to my house and says...hello!"

Offline Purple Area

• Ancient
Re:2000 point Army List for review
« Reply #1 on: November 2, 2003, 03:06:06 PM »
First thing, get rid of all the individual wargear costs, go into your post and edit them out.

Neext.. Your list is actually really solid.

My only comment is on the mandrakes.  Don't get me wrong, I like mandrakes, but in this case, I don't think you should use them.  Your whole army is geared towards a very nice raider-rush, and the mandrakes can't keep up and won't accomplish the desired psycological effect, and they'll end up coming in a turn or 2 later then when the rest of your army is in assault, and with 150 points, I think you could get something that could do that buffering of assault much better.

Thats my personal opinion, but either way, it ends up being a solid list (no matter what you do with the 'drakes).
http://rangerofalaitoc.proboards25.com/index.cgi

Highschool:  Too many characters and not enough plot.

If she can't take a joke, f*** her.
~ Tucker Max

When reason fails, go for volume
~ Calvin

Offline Kei'Ariq

• Ancient
  • Ariq rides again
    • Wych Cult of Spank Me!
Re:2000 point Army List for review
« Reply #2 on: November 2, 2003, 06:35:23 PM »
Moderator business first:
I editted your post to remove the points costs of individual items. Please don't include these again, and have a read of this thread (Posting Guidelines)
http://www.eldaronline.com/community/index.php?board=49;action=display;threadid=46253

Otherwise, that is a really good army list. The one suggestion that I would make would be to break the Mandrake unit into two lots of five, so that there are more Mandrake markers running around for the same number of Drakes.