News: No news is good news...

Login  |  Register

Author Topic: Sanctjud's DEATH DEALERS (Nurgle CSM's) (Image HVY)  (Read 49511 times)

Offline Sanctjud

• No one cares about Sanctjud's post count | Infinity Circuit
  • Absolute Chaos and SOLAR PUPPY
Re: Sanctjud's DEATH DEALERS (Nurgle CSM's) (Image HVY)
« Reply #300 on: December 7, 2009, 12:12:58 AM »
@Corsair of Khorne:

Thank you for stopping by.  As to how I made the Prisms/jetbikes, I used to have a template, I'll look around, but it was something I threw together in the heat of the moment...thought this 'Eldar' project is on uber hold....like StarCraft Ghost 'Hold'...

As to the 'fighters'...they will be on the back seat as well...their size is as you can see from one of the above pics.
The smaller one is smaller in area than the Tau Gun drone head, while the larger 'bomber's' wing span extends beyond the diameter of the Tau gun drone, but the length is similar to the diameter.

As to the plague marines, yea, only for pick-up/friendly games...

@moc065:
Well, the CSM bikes don't have any work on them other than the clipping of the front suspention to make the front lowered in angle, much like the loyalist bikers.

And as for he Kroot with the shot gun::::::

UPDATE December 6, 2009.

Just a few pictures of my Necromunda gang.
I have not decided if they will be Delaque or Ratskins…I guess I can go either really.

The majority of this gang will be made from a box of Kroot Carnivores. (There is then the extra bitz from the bitz box and I had some kroot before)
In addition: these do NOT have anything Nurgle growing on them…………………………….yet.
My goal (first model aside) will be to make some cleanly greenstuff and modeled…models.  I wanted them to be more dynamic and have a majority with more movement than my previous works.

I know some will groan that I’m starting something new…but…well there really isn’t any buts… heh. 

Notes:
*The heads have been clipped waiting for greenstuff hair like in Predator, then the mouth will be covered up with ‘cloth’.
*The ‘shotguns’ are made from a Kroot Rifle.  The barrel was clipped, two necron rods were used as the barrels of the ‘Double Barrel Shotgun’, then two original Kroot Barrels are used as the loading mechanism for shells.
*Autogun/Lasgun/Muskets are the regular Kroot Rifles…they are more akin to Autoguns/Muskets though.
*I’ve even based some of the stuff with GW basing !!!!!!!
*All await more greenstuff to close up gaps and will have cloaks to cover stuff I don’t work on.  I also have all the extra bitz to add, most likely around the waists.
*I got my first Pin Vice… IT IS AWESOME!!!!!!!  I’m planning on drilling the barrels of every model with a gun I use on the table.

First up is a Ganger/Brave with a Shotgun/Scattergun (the first model I did):
Cut/bent the legs to reposition them.  Sort of like overwatching.

Second is another Ganger/Brave with a Shotgun/Scattergun, sort of like at attention.  The legs were bent.

Third is a Ganger/Brave with an Auto/Lasgun/Musket, he’s somewhat charging, but getting a shot off.  Not much converting here.

Fourth is the same as Third.  This will require a lot of work and ‘covering up’.  I wanted a guy with a rifle on his left side, as all the guns were on the right.  Lots of stuff were cut and flipped around.

Fifth is (for now) a Juv with just a knife. His other hand is empty cause it’s a place holder for the cloak he will have…maybe I’ll include a way to add something to the other hand if I can conceal it.

Sixth is like Third (lets just call it a Musket).  He’s mid swing with his gun/knife, not much converting, just positioning and gap filling.

Seventh is a Musket ganger (my fav for now), I love the positioning and sort of arrogant movement.  This involved cutting limbs and some slow bending of the joints.  The wire is there for supporting the cloak/concealing points to adding gear.

Eighth is my second fav…I used the pin vice to keep the leg strong and stable (I even dropped him and he stayed put…)  This is what I wanted, the movement.  Though it’s not an original pose but I love it.

Ninth is another juv much like Fifth, he’s crouching in anticipation…he needs a lot of work…the angles of the feet were harder to smooth out for some reason.

This is a pic of a WIP Pistol, made from just snipping the Kroot Gun, the end and the front.  I’m not too happy with it, it still looks a bit big…but I don’t want to stray too away from the Kroot Box.

A group shot.

I plan on having 20 members…the Carnivore Box only has 16, but that’s where my extra bitz come in. (Count as Lesser Daemons in my main army if I ever use them).

I still don’t have a concrete plan on the leader.
As for Heavies if I go with Delaque, (count as) Tau Stealth Suit (this will be the first Stealth Suits, not the gorilla ones.
I have plans for a Sniper Model, double pistols, plasma/flamer ganger, Shaman, etc.

-________________________

As for the bikes, I've done some more vents on the sides, and more drawing of plans but nothing major yet.

My 7 Cents.
If you meet a bear named Sanctjud in the tavern, don't get into his van for candy.  I did once....it's sticky, salty, and really not very nice. :(
Raptor Jesus will get you Tangi... oh he will.

Offline Sanctjud

« Reply #301 on: February 21, 2010, 02:34:07 PM »
UPDATE: February 21, 2010.

Yea…it’s been a while.
So, to briefly catch up:
There is a Indy GT coming to my area, so I’ve been jumping back onto my bikers.  I’ve done some work on them and hopefully can get them done before May…not likely though sadly (paint and all done).
I still don’t have any concrete ideas on converting the Captain.

Anyway, some pics:

First pic is of the all the stuff I’ve worked on.  Note: I’ve finished GS’ing the bases and have done some Greenstuffing on the majority of the list.  Most notably, I’ve finished the GS’ing on the Multi-Melta Attack Bikes on the bottom.  Next step is paint for them.

Next is a close up on the Hvy Bolter Attack Bikes, I did some closing of the seems and added baggage to both hind legs to bulk it up.

A close up on the ‘bikers’.  Did some ‘vent’ work to bulk out the backs of the biker bikers, while the ‘ponies’ have had somewhat of a face lift, though are far from done.

Here’s the two Multi-Melta Attack Bike squadrons done:

Next up are individual shots of them:

So yea, next up is paint for them.
As for Greenstuffing, I need to get more GS to then do more vent work on the bikes, HB attack bikes and get started on venting on the ‘ponies’.

My 7 Cents.
If you meet a bear named Sanctjud in the tavern, don't get into his van for candy.  I did once....it's sticky, salty, and really not very nice. :(

Offline moc065

• Infinity Circuit / Necrontyr Lord / KoN Warlord
  • Ancient
  • King of the Preemptive Strike
    • klucas.piczo.com
« Reply #302 on: February 21, 2010, 04:20:53 PM »
The MM Attack bikes are an excellent conversion and GS work etc.. good of you to find such a better use for Tau Suits, etc...

The Bikes look good... although the ponies don't convince me yet ... their just not quite right yet (aside from needing riders)..

The other attack bikes are cool too, and the baggage actually helps if you ask me.

Thanks for the massive update.

Cheers
Join POC: Saim-Hann
or Read the Guide to Eldar
or read the Guide to Necrons

And Click here if you like Magic The Gathering

Offline Artcore

• "It's such a fine line between stupid and clever"
    • My jazz combo: Starlight Jazz Trio
  • Armies: Ultra Marines
« Reply #303 on: February 28, 2010, 06:53:11 PM »
Great GSing dude! Especially on the MM bikes... so disgusting :)

Offline enlg

• I like editing stuff.
« Reply #304 on: February 28, 2010, 07:03:20 PM »
just curious, what are the juggernauts of khorne counting as?

Offline Sanctjud

« Reply #305 on: June 1, 2010, 06:41:44 PM »
UPDATE: June 1, 2010

Hellos, it’s been a while.
I have done some stuff, but mostly I was being lazy.

Firstly, I did get greenstuff and painting done on my Nurgle Tau, though no basing yet, and they are only good for Kill Team at the moment:

Second, I did some work on the Biker Army, but nothing useful to take pictures of at the moment.
The most work I have done are on the HQ’s of the army, namely the Captain and the Librarian.

They are still very much WIP, and don’t mind the paint, it was ‘extra’, and I threw it on.
I’m not totally happy with the Captain’s backpack/trophy rack thingy…but it looked so much better on paper, so I’m tinkering with it.
I am happy with the sword, very relic bladey… I have a nice shield ready for him.
Gonna be doing some work on the face as well.
More guts and then some directional flowing equipment/armored plates on his belt.

The libby is on the right, essentially the snake head dude.
I’m not too sure how much I like the bolt pistol arm, but it is a bit different with no force weapon on hand.
But I’m thinking that’s not a huge issue with forked lightning coming out of his other hand.
I still need to do the same sort of greenstuffing for his guts and waist plates.  I need to work on the fingers to transition better…but overall, I like the rack and skull on top.

I’m pretty happy overall with the snake bodies used (read: Red Terror and old metal Ravenor bodies for the Captain and Libby, respectively.)  It stands out in the army of biker, horses, and Bloodcrushers.

___________________----------

Warmachine Corner:

So I’m starting up Cryx, which isn’t a huge surprise… it was either the undead dudes or the Circle army and turn them into a Nurgle Forest army :D.
But I’m gonna hold off on the overt Nurgle side of things, as I do want this army to be more openly embraced by the gaming group.

So here goes.

First up is the Slayer Helljack, I didn’t like the ‘regular’ pose of this model, so I butchered the legs and reposed it into a more…arrogant pose I guess.
Rules-wise I’m not too ‘in to’ the Jacks as I’m more of an infantry man, but hell, I have the model and it looks cool.

So I do have more greenstuffing to do on him and I’m hoping to do a coral theme to them as they are Evil Undead Pirates….so this is somewhat out of my comfort zone.

Next up are models waiting to be greenstuffed.
The front two medium based models are Deathripper Bone Jacks, I didn’t like the smaller puny legs, so I’m gonna go just a bit out of limb and convert them.  I want them to look more like a worm/slug/centipede.
The three larger models behind them are call Soulhunters… their rules are kind of so-so, but are very very fast and are IMO very cool models.

One huge CON: PINNING THE ARMS ARRRRRRGGG, actually, just pinning in general…UGGGHHH, maybe it’s just that I don’t have enough experience with pinning, but damn it.

Anyway, I did some reposing of the arms and I’m going to add my signature guts to them.

Last pic;

On the left we have the starter Warcaster: War Witch Deneghra.
Um, no real changes… I’m not too fond of the model, but I did reposition the the arm a little and head.

On the right we have the War Witch Siren.
I REALLY love this model, it was the first model I pinned and it was still annoying, but it is that lovely.
One issue, the normal position of the model makes it look like she’s jumping up vertically instead of forward, so as you see there, she’s angled forward.
The barbs at the back of her head were completely stolen from some other guys’ Blog as it would have usually been attached to her back.

So, yea, the going is slow, but I’m still trudging on.

-Sanct.
« Last Edit: June 1, 2010, 06:46:49 PM by PedoSanctjud, Leader of the Ordo Pedobearus »