News: No news is good news...

Login  |  Register

Author Topic: The Ever-Victorious Army  (Read 1092 times)

Offline Comissar Iron Teeth

• I'm a llama!
The Ever-Victorious Army
« on: November 21, 2003, 12:45:30 AM »
all right im startring a mordian army soon and i want them to look like the chinese ever victorious army, an army trained by and american filibuster hired by the mongolian emperors during the tai-ping rebellion.

WOW sorry im a history buff but i cant remember the color of the uniforms which is conisidently what this thread is about

so any info you can give me will be much appreciated

___________________ ___________________ ______

we shall fight in France, we shall fight on the seas and the oceans, we shall fight with growing confidence and growing strength in the air, we shall defend our Island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender, and even if, which I do not for a moment believe, this Island or a large part of it were subjugated and starving, then our Empire beyond the seas, armed and guarded by the British fleet, would carry on the struggle, until, in God's good time, the New World, with all its power and might, steps forth to the rescue and the liberation of the old."
Winston Churchill

Offline Karl Eller

• OMG Laserguns!, Colonel-Commissar
  • Ancient
  • This is madness?! THIS IS LINUX!!!
Re: The Ever-Victorious Army
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2003, 06:43:32 PM »
1) Change the name. The mods won't like it, and you could end up with something really embarrasing ;) Ask Dark Flame Engulfing if you don't believe they'll change it.

2) Try searching on Google or Alta Vista for the Ever Victorious Army.
You could try places like this, there is a couple of books, such as this one or this one. It's really just a matter of looking around.
"Explain how bad this turbulence will be"
"Oh god! Oh god! We're going to die"
"*over the intercom* Uh, this is your captain speaking, we're going to experience a few minor bumps, then uh... crash!"