News: No news is good news...

Login  |  Register

Author Topic: Blood Pact  (Read 1940 times)

Offline Meatshield

• Bloodpact+Civilians = Rivers of Blood
Blood Pact
« on: December 8, 2007, 11:50:31 PM »
Since more members of the forum are converting or are interested in the Blood Pact, I decided to post a few pictures of my Blood Pact.

Here are my 11 Khorne worshiping Pact

By meatshield at 2007-12-08

Squad 1

More pictures of the Men

Demo Charge wielding Pact

Comments? Sorry for the poor quality. More pictures to come.  ;)

-Meat

12/9/07 Okay here is a small update with pictures of the plasma gunner whom I am very proud of.

By meatshield at 2007-12-09

By meatshield at 2007-12-09

Come on! 53 Views and no comments!  :-[ I would like some input please. I should of asked. Well tell me what you like about them, what can be improved and what I should use to make future Blood Pact.

« Last Edit: December 9, 2007, 06:33:04 PM by Meatshield »
When in deadly danger,
When beset by doubt,
Run in little circles,
Wave your arms and shout.

Offline Macman_EKIM

• Mah Codex is ruined!!!111one :(
  • KILL MAIM BURN!!!
Re: Blood Pact
« Reply #1 on: December 9, 2007, 09:35:56 PM »
I like them very bloody lookin, even though they are guard I wouldent want to cross them. I especialy like the guy with the chain sword.
Record:3703/22/5.  <--Don't believe it? I don't believe your fake record either.

"Curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal!"

Offline The Hobo Hunter

« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2007, 02:58:56 AM »
Quite impressive. To be honest, I don't think I've ever seen a Blood Pact army that was decently painted before yours, nice job on giving everything the bloodstained feel. Ink much?

btw, what did you use for the masks? Beasts of chaos? Goblins? Lots of greenstuff?
We have more men than you have bullets!

Offline Magical Beans

• No beer until you finish your tequila!
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2007, 09:48:42 AM »
Could we get a close up of the Sgt?
-Beans

Offline Meatshield

« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2007, 07:17:23 PM »
Do you mean the Sgt. with the powerfist? Sure, I'm just want to paint him first!  ;)

That Sgt. was made from the Cadian Officer with the hat. I replaced the head, sculpted a khorne symbol, and added a few bits. 
When in deadly danger,
When beset by doubt,
Run in little circles,

Offline Markay

• Lieutenant Colonel | Ork Boy
  • Lazerous Penguin
  • Hardcore card whore.
    • My Portfolio Website
« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2007, 08:15:15 PM »
Those masks are truly sick! Very nicely done, I especially like the mean fella with the sword. I'm liking the deep reds a lot which is giving me ideas for my own guys.

When it comes to the scheme can I suggest bringing another colour in? I've noticed the plasmaguns have red coils and although it fits the blood pact its hard to make the special weapon out over the rest of the model. Just a minor thing really but I reckon bringing in a bit of green or blue into parts like the tiny sights on a lasgun or the odd button on special weapon can make a huge difference to the way a model looks.

I'm also interested to find out how the masks are done. The sword sarges head looks very well done, I even have no idea what head you've used! Do some more and post them  :D

Offline Meatshield

« Reply #6 on: December 12, 2007, 12:22:50 AM »
Those masks are truly sick! Very nicely done, I especially like the mean fella with the sword. I'm liking the deep reds a lot which is giving me ideas for my own guys.
Thanks for the comments! What I used to make the red uniform was a black base coat which was then dry brushed in layers of Blood Red. For the rest of the model I used tin bitz and boltgun metal for metal or rusty metal. The boots are scorched brown and the bloody weapons were done with red gore. For the pale flesh I used 40% tentacle pink and 60% codex gray with a highlight of bleached bone.   

btw, what did you use for the masks? Beasts of chaos? Goblins? Lots of greenstuff?

I'm also interested to find out how the masks are done. The sword sarges head looks very well done, I even have no idea what head you've used! Do some more and post them  :D

Okay, most of the masks I sculpted from green stuff. The Sgt. mask is actually the head from and old chaos raptor model with the horns filed off. On one of the flame troopers I used part of a beastman head.

Here are some more pictures:

A blurry picture of the Death Brigade together:

By meatshield at 2007-12-11

Next is the flame trooper without the beastman head. I need to paint his hands.

Oh Lt. Varras! How could you!?  ::)  He's now a demolishion charge carrier for the Death Brigade. Best $4 I've spent.

And finally, an extremely rare occurance; a FEMALE Blood Pact. Definely not the girl you want to bring back home to your parents.

I can only get my hands on my dad or friend's good camera every so often, but I'll try to get more pictures soon. I think later on I will do a "How to make Bloodpact" topic in the Konversion forum. 

I think I'll touch up those special weapons too.

-Meat

« Last Edit: December 12, 2007, 12:24:43 AM by Meatshield »
When in deadly danger,
When beset by doubt,
Run in little circles,