News: No news is good news...

Login  |  Register

Author Topic: Ressurection exceptions  (Read 4193 times)

Offline CloverSquirrel

• Their Number is Legion, Their Name is Death
  • Armies: Necrons
Re: Ressurection exceptions
« Reply #20 on: August 20, 2012, 08:48:12 PM »
Right, so the only ways to stop Necrons with Reanimation Protocols resurrecting would be when the model can't be placed due to an enemy being too close, the unit falling back, the models being replaced by another model and the unit being completely wiped out, and the only ways to stop Necrons with Ever-living is if there are enemies too close to them or if they are replaced by another model.

Anything else I am missing now? Or is that about right?
Battle record:
W:22  L:8  D:2
Tesseract Labyrinth'd:
2xHive Tyrant, 1xWolf Priest, 1xVulkan He'stan, 2xLogan Grimnar, 1xTrygon Prime, 1xDaemon Prince, 1xChaos Lord, 1xChaos Sorcerer
Tournaments:
40kOnline 2012 UK: 5th

Offline Rampart

« Reply #21 on: September 8, 2012, 11:47:22 AM »
Actually, the new FAQs have proven me wrong. If the unit breaks and runs, even ever-living counters get removed. So, always hope for the whole unit to be wiped out, so your character can still get back up.

Offline NecronCell2131

• KoN Veteran
  • Mindshackle Scarabs Abuser
  • Armies: Necrons, Vampire counts
« Reply #22 on: September 8, 2012, 01:05:07 PM »
Actually, the new FAQs have proven me wrong. If the unit breaks and runs, even ever-living counters get removed. So, always hope for the whole unit to be wiped out, so your character can still get back up.

Your only partially right, you missed where it says they Fall back off the TABLE part. Everliving tokens do not disappear when you fail a morale check just the regular tokens.
My Tesseract Labyrinth Collection:
 1xDreadknight
 Enemies Doored by Monolith:
 1xBlack templars dreadnought,1xChaos lord,1xEmperors champion,1xDante,1xBelial,4xMelta guns that failed to kill it,1xWolf lord,1xStraken

Offline Rampart

« Reply #23 on: September 8, 2012, 04:27:26 PM »
Then I stand happily corrected!