Forum > Orks

Faces of the WAAAAGH!!!

<< < (12/12)

Balthazar:
Aloha future green buddies,

So my name is Balthazar The Conqueror but Balthazar for friends ;)

I'm playing 40k now for 3 years with Space wolves and I want to start a new army around the summer or later in the year. As everybody could guess this army is going to be ORKSSSSSSSSSSSSSS. At the moment I'm busy reading a lot about them and searching for what I want for play style. I'll be reading a lot in the mean time and probably going to ask a lot of questions in the hope to settle my mind on style and tactics.
I'm gonna start with an army of 1500Pt's and from there on we'll see. Off course I have an armylist in my mind as a starter and it will be on the other part of this forum for Q&R :).

Thx all for the futere help,pleasure,fun and toasted humiiieeeees !!!!!

dog_of_war:
Hello. I've been a long time time ork player since second edition came out, played through 3rd, skipped 4th and played through 5th. I've recently been on hiatus with my new Eldar army for the past two years and with the arrival of my own little grots, have been kept out of actual gaming for a while now. I'm still an avid putterer and I paint and model almost every evening. I'm hoping to start getting some games in with 6th edition and have pulled out my old boyz to strip and repaint, as well as add some new models to da collection. Unfortunately most of my models are of the older, less grandiose scale so I'm subbing models as I go, to get a more uniformed look. I've almost always played a Deathskull army, with some lean towards Bloodaxes.

HQ
2 Warboss
2 Nazz Dreg
1 Big Mek KFF
2 Big Mek Shokk Attack Gun (old models)
3 Weirdboyz (2 old models) with 4 minderz
Mad Dok (custom)
Elite
6 Mega Nobz
20+ assorted Nobz and other 'ard boyz
10 Lootaz (5 new 5 old)
4 mekz with tools and mega blastas