News: No news is good news...

Login  |  Register

Author Topic: Cursed Founding and Index Astartes  (Read 1656 times)

Offline ChaosChampion04

• No Future, no future, no future for you!
Cursed Founding and Index Astartes
« on: March 26, 2005, 07:05:38 PM »
Which chapters rules are in use that are in the Index Astartes books? Also are these the official Chapter Approved rules for the Cursed Founding?   By the way, this is a great site!!!! ;D

Link to copyrighted material removed - jwu
« Last Edit: March 27, 2005, 05:43:57 AM by Arcas »

Offline Guildmage Aech

• FLAMER: Ego Bigger than his Common Sense Centre | 40KO's Care Bear of Spite | Dolphin Death Dealer | 40K Oracle
  • Lazerous Penguin
  • Personal text
Re: Cursed Founding and Index Astartes
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2005, 08:11:20 PM »
All the index astartes rules for the founding chapters are effectivly in the bin. The Chaos Codex came out after it and has its own varient list for the founding legions, and the new trait system in the marines codex cares for the loyalists.

That site you mentioned is the offical rules, and as a friendly mention I'd point out that websites with that kind of stuff one are generally not allowed due to copyrights. As such I'm totally not telling you to copy it before GW's ninja lawyers find and kneecap the site's owner. Absolutly not, I said nothing. ;)

Incidently while those rules where written for the old codex I don't see any big issues with using them with the new one, possibly a little common sense needed to solve anything that crops up as strange (the FAQs for the SW/BA and DA might provide useful clarifications of similar rules alterations interacting with old armylists).
Does that help? Hymirl.
Rules Expert 2007 | Kijayle Commemorative Award for Acid Wit 2008 | Most Notoriously Valuable Rules Expert 2009 | Most Notorious 2014

Offline ChaosChampion04

• No Future, no future, no future for you!
Re: Cursed Founding and Index Astartes
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2005, 09:42:05 AM »
Thanks I will not copy them right away :D