News: No news is good news...

Login  |  Register

Author Topic: Where Have All The Stickies Gone?/Important Threads Index  (Read 3625 times)

Offline -Makenshi-

• I See Stupid People
  • Ancient
Where Have All The Stickies Gone?/Important Threads Index
« on: May 25, 2005, 11:44:04 AM »
As there were too many stickies I decided to trim them down and unsticky some. However as they were and are deemed imporant I shall make an index with links here to them.

Important Space Tavern Threads Index

We Need Some Good 40k Laughs! - For 40k related jokes.

Jokes - Any non-40k-related jokes

How To Put A Banner Into Your Signature - Does what it says on the tin.

Know Thy Foe: Forum Pests - Treating forum pests as types of animals :D.

Ask the Youngins! - Funny thread for useless advice, given by some of the youngest senior members of the board (if that makes sense...).

Ask the Geezers! - Same as above but from the senior senior members (30+ years).

Spoof and Parody Fics! - A list of all the spoof's and parodies posted on this site.

40K Jokes - Submit jokes to the site here!

~MTWC

Added 40k Jokes thread - Eller
« Last Edit: August 9, 2006, 02:32:15 PM by The Illuminated One »
Quote from: IainC
Because spamming the hotkey for a Deathknight's weapon in WoW is precisely the same as learning to use a sword in real life. That's why when Kendo grandmasters fight, they just stand there shouting keystroke combos at each other.

Offline -Makenshi-

• I See Stupid People
  • Ancient
Re: Where Have All The Stickies Gone?/Important Threads Index
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2005, 06:28:42 PM »
Added the Spoof and Parody Fics! thread as it doesn't really get posted in very  much.

~MTWC
Quote from: IainC
Because spamming the hotkey for a Deathknight's weapon in WoW is precisely the same as learning to use a sword in real life. That's why when Kendo grandmasters fight, they just stand there shouting keystroke combos at each other.