News: No news is good news...

Login  |  Register

Author Topic: Any Necron Players Near GlenBurnie MD?  (Read 817 times)

Offline Zylar

Any Necron Players Near GlenBurnie MD?
« on: January 18, 2008, 03:56:56 PM »
I'm makin a trip up to GW headquarters this weekend and was wondering if any of you fine individuals were from the Baltimore, MD area and would like to meet up for a game @ the GW battle bunker.  Mods -> I'm asking in here mostly cuz I "know" you guys better and also so that I could learn from a necron player some nifty tricks!  I'll be up there this Sunday and it'ld be great to get a game in with a 40konliner  ;D

Even if you can't make it this weekend I'm planning on making about a monthly visit up to the area (I have a friend to stay with just outside Baltimore) so if you'ld be interested please let me know via post or PM.  :D

Zylar
« Last Edit: January 18, 2008, 03:59:01 PM by Zylar »

Offline Chosen Man

• Princeps Maximus, Swarmlord, High Lord of Rummy's Privy due to Pissing Him Off, Pookie noobkin, Now 5% less organic
  • Ancient
  • Yes my other car is an AT-AT....
Re: Any Necron Players Near GlenBurnie MD?
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2008, 04:33:27 PM »
You shouldn't have a problem finding an opponent there on the weekends. That place is always packed on Saturday and Sunday. There a few 40KO members up there that I know of lurking about the bunker. ;)
"Follow me if I advance! Kill me if I retreat! Avenge me if I die!" -Tactica Imperium

Rynnsguard HQ: My Imperial Blog

Anarchy's Heart: My Alpha Legion Blog