News: No news is good news...

Login  |  Register

Author Topic: The Hive City of Quaranticus  (Read 33601 times)

Offline JackofBlades

• Mwuhahahahaha
Re: The Hive City of Quaranticus
« Reply #100 on: April 21, 2010, 11:41:24 AM »
Oh no, fetishes are third date material. I'm not bringing my chains and Sanctjy is gonna have to come by public transportation.
Besides I know better than to be lured into a van twice, I'm not stupid.

Offline argos5

• Stuff
« Reply #101 on: April 21, 2010, 03:47:09 PM »
Hmm. I'll play.

Agapus, Necron Lord of Flowers

Weapons:
Staff of Rainbows - Fires an altered Gauss frequency that induces extreme emotional impulse. Rage, love, happiness. Its like a massive trip that can either go super good or super bad. The Gauss weapon does not cause rending, as much as it induces a leadership test to scatter 2d6 movement.

Abilities: Can absorb raw material from the ground temporarily to form a Destroy body in order to travel at the speed of a jetbike. This mode is called the "Love Bug".

Special Abilities:
Gaze of Love - If the target is biological to any degree, the gaze will induce them to be dumbfounded, overwhelmed by emotions.
Cloak of Blossoms - Teleports Agipus and any within 6 feet around them to a desired location up to 100 feet away. A strange burst of various flowers erupte from the ground in its wake.

Strength: 4
Toughness: 8
Speed: 5
Agility: 5
Vitality: 7
Skill: 8
Dexterity: 6
Size: 7

Offline Sanctjud

• No one cares about Sanctjud's post count | Infinity Circuit
  • Absolute Chaos and SOLAR PUPPY
« Reply #102 on: April 21, 2010, 08:40:37 PM »
My orgy-sense are tingling...do I smell four-way?
I've got the liquid latex by the crates and I have my three arms lubed up and ready to do some back door arm flexing.

Where would this Hive City (read:Forum) be if it had not I?  Sexless and boring it would be, without the wonder that is the guiding light of 4chan.

I praise Agapus, Necron Lord of Flowers...I'm sure you use that Gaze of Love to get quickies near the Sludge Slums of Waste Processing District of Quaranticus...
If you meet a bear named Sanctjud in the tavern, don't get into his van for candy.  I did once....it's sticky, salty, and really not very nice. :(
Raptor Jesus will get you Tangi... oh he will.

Offline Farseer Arendil

• Ork Boy
  • For the Craftworld
  • Armies: Alaitoc Eldar, Orks
« Reply #103 on: April 22, 2010, 10:07:27 AM »
Man it looks like I'm going to be doing all the killing in this game at the rate you guys are turning this into a disturbed love fest for the deranged.....
Besides, the FW DCCW is too damn awesome not to put it on a ven dread... Holy Moly! You know something? that's not even a proper DA ven dread; its a generic ven dread with a RW icon plastered on one side after half the icon's wing has been cut away, pathetic! :P

Offline Hive Fleet Dread Q'thulu

« Reply #104 on: April 22, 2010, 12:10:31 PM »
nice pic man but as for you doing all the killing did you look at mine?

Offline Farseer Arendil

• Ork Boy
  • For the Craftworld
« Reply #105 on: April 22, 2010, 01:20:22 PM »
Hmm good point sir, let me change it too, myself and HF Dread will be doing all the killing while everyone else is screwing off (and each other quite possibly)
Besides, the FW DCCW is too damn awesome not to put it on a ven dread... Holy Moly! You know something? that's not even a proper DA ven dread; its a generic ven dread with a RW icon plastered on one side after half the icon's wing has been cut away, pathetic! :P

Offline Jester (Hadn't Changed His Profile Recently)

• I put the ass in assault.
  • Armies: The legions of pantslessness.
« Reply #106 on: April 22, 2010, 03:21:21 PM »
Snack-D's tastes are a little tame for me, honestly, so I doubt I'll get drawn into the orgy. Hooray for homicide!
The Tavern is dead. Long live The Tavern.

Offline Farseer Arendil

• Ork Boy
  • For the Craftworld
« Reply #107 on: April 23, 2010, 04:37:45 PM »
Snack-D's tastes are a little tame for me, honestly, so I doubt I'll get drawn into the orgy. Hooray for homicide!

Ooookay, that is really disturbing, but, rock on

Offline argos5

• Stuff
« Reply #108 on: April 23, 2010, 06:04:58 PM »
where's burgers? its getting lonely in here.

Offline Sanctjud

« Reply #109 on: April 23, 2010, 06:07:31 PM »
(Sits ever closer to argos5) Don't worry, I'm sure he/she/it will be back...
Hmmm, in fact... I think he's in my Van.  Would you like to come with me and go in and check?

There's some cookies and 'milk' in there as well.

^.^
If you meet a bear named Sanctjud in the tavern, don't get into his van for candy.  I did once....it's sticky, salty, and really not very nice. :(

Offline Farseer Arendil

• Ork Boy
  • For the Craftworld
« Reply #110 on: April 23, 2010, 06:10:24 PM »
Don't you DO IT!!!!!! It's not what you think!!!!!!!

Offline Sanctjud

« Reply #111 on: April 23, 2010, 06:13:30 PM »
RAWR!! Who made you into Bryan Williams' Lap Dog, shoo, shoo.
Can't you see I'm working this Hive City?

Come on argus5...let's find the God Emperer...just come a little closer into my arms.

Offline argos5

• Stuff
« Reply #112 on: April 23, 2010, 06:17:52 PM »
I'm trying to slim down. Do you have banana-pops and yogurt?

Offline Sanctjud

« Reply #113 on: April 23, 2010, 06:20:57 PM »
Heh heh heh, I got some salty yogurt...you just have to coax it out... :D

Offline argos5

• Stuff
« Reply #114 on: April 23, 2010, 06:23:40 PM »
Coax it out? Phfft. I can get my own creamy delicious without any coaxing. It just comes to me at a whim.

Offline Sanctjud

« Reply #115 on: April 23, 2010, 08:45:16 PM »
So you are saying you are.....premature.. ...
Yea...and everbody here knows my man goo is made up of sugar, spice, and everything nice...on top of the original recipe.

Offline burgers4me

• Burgers, The Delicious Graduate
    • Story of The Gods (SotG)
« Reply #116 on: April 24, 2010, 06:38:00 AM »
Note: People, Argos is doing a good job. I often do have an excuse for updating late (work, family, etc.) but it doesn't help that I often can be scatterbrained. So if something is wrong, or I haven't updated on time, PM me, scream and shout and then maybe PM some more. I can always be coaxed into help :D (But often I do have homework... Stupid homework). So without further lateness, Let us begin the Hive City of Quaranticus officially!

Note: Because I don't know if everyone is still active, I will assume those who post are in. Okay?

SUPER TAVERN TEAM GET GREEN FORCE GO!!!!!!

The tiny ripper sat on a stool and watched the mushroom cloud float gently up into the sky.

Long deserted, the milkshake bar stood deserted on the main boulevard of the Hive. The ripper knew that description was a stretch, for it had glimpsed the miles and miles of ferrocrete road; as it saw now the several mushroom clouds forming on the southern borders.

Deep in its musing, including munching on a bottle, the ripper pondered it's own imminent death. A genetic mutation designed for debilitating cuteness on the battlefield would have seemed like a good idea, but no. Even with a greater amount of intelligence to aid his design he had still been shelved. Which meant the Hive Mind shot him to this desolate planet and hive. He should feel lucky, for he would have never found the grace of the Cookie-Emperor. Such divine plans, and such great promises. All for naught now.

If possible, the ripper would have attempted to flee down the main boulevard, past the dying trees, to the space port. Only one shuttle and he would escape. But that was impossible. The Hive was in a siege, and losing. Orks were running amok in the city, aided and inhibited by Eldar, and their Dark Kin. Rumours said that the reason they were inside the Hive was because of a large Chaos incursion. Even tales of an approaching Hive Fleet were being told. The Inquisition were of course running around smiting all and nothing, and here in a milkshake bar at the wrong end of a boulevard.

At least it had a chew bottle. Ah beslubber it.

The little ripper jumped, well, plummeted off the stool and scurried to the center of the street. Ignoring salvation to the north, he sat there and watched the first snow fall, the dozens of mushroom clouds from the weapons of all parties. He might send a prayer to the Cookie Emperor for a miracle, but none of his earlier prayers had been answered. He would just sit and...

The shattering of reality accompanied a cacophony of sound as the boulevard came to life around a little ripper, which bizarrely had its jaw gaping in almost astonishment...

MAIN OBJECTIVE: Introduce yourself.

MAIN SCORE: Realism, Cool.

[Good luck boys and girls, learn quick, be careful and above all have fun! It is go time!]

[Burgers!]
What, Wait?

Why do I even have this thing...

"There is no such thing as a bad story. Just one that can be improved."

Offline Rems

• Lazerous Penguin
« Reply #117 on: April 24, 2010, 08:54:11 AM »
Streaking earthwards in a steel comet, Fallen Grey Knight Loken mused on the coming fight. He had succumbed to lust and tempation but he would redeem himself. With his purgomatic 5000, Betty for short, by his side to guide and remind him of his failings he could not stray. His hands curled around its haft, savouring the anticipation of a good flagellation.

Crashing into the gound he emerged from the drop pod guns blazing ready to extermniante all perfidy and heresy in his sights. Instead he was met with silence and an astonishingly cute ripper whose cuteness factor threatened to short out his optics.

Arrgh, foul beast spawn what do thy hold thou quest to be? Why art thou here?

Offline burgers4me

• Burgers, The Delicious Graduate
    • Story of The Gods (SotG)
« Reply #118 on: April 24, 2010, 09:44:21 AM »
[Note: I am the adorable ripper guide, so I won't be taking too much of a role in the actual game. Plus I can't speak! So I will leave the foreplay to you guys. This is your game after all :)]
What, Wait?

Why do I even have this thing...

"There is no such thing as a bad story. Just one that can be improved."

Offline Rems

• Lazerous Penguin
« Reply #119 on: April 24, 2010, 10:17:46 AM »
oh whoops i thought you could speak.

In that case, Loken crushes the insignificant ripper under his mighty boot.  ;)