News: No news is good news...

Login  |  Register

Author Topic: Dear Santa...  (Read 779 times)

Offline Spectral Arbor

• Major
  • Thanks for the help.
Dear Santa...
« on: December 24, 2013, 04:30:04 PM »
Dear Santa,

I've been a really good boy this year. I quit spamming, for the most part, and I haven't given my brother a wet willie since his wedding.

I know that in the past, I've wished for world peace, good will amongst men, and an end to hunger. This year, I'm sick of wishing for free-loaders that are too lazy to get off the couch and wish for themselves.

Instead, I'd like a Blood Angels Battleforce box. World peace can wait till next year.

Thanks,

Great Big Tree.

PS: If this is accidentally mis-delivered to Satan, please know I'm just trying to work the fat man over for some free swag, oh Dark Lord. My allegiance is still thine, till oblivion come.

PPS: If this is accidentally mis-delivered to Saturn, please know that I was just joking about this whole Christian mythos stuff. Your sacrificial goat is currently feasting on mead and honeysuckles.

Merry Christmas, 40k Onliners!

Offline Irisado

• A Light in The Grim-Darkness ~ Guns Don't Kill People, Copyright Stats Do | Farseer | Reporting Live! from the Crime Scene | Somewhat behind the times
  • Administrator
  • Soñando debajo del arco iris
  • Armies: Administrators must not play 40K
Re: Dear Santa...
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2013, 06:16:46 PM »
On behalf of the Eldar moderation team, I wish you all a very Happy Christmas.  Thanks to everyone for their contributions to the Eldar boards and the forum as whole this year.

(I'll leave the Globals to speak for the Staff as a whole, they need some work to do :D).
You haunt my in-box like an ex-girl friend could only dream of.

The Forum Rules - Please Read and Remember Them.

Soñando con una playa donde brilla el sol, un arco iris ilumina el cielo, y el mar espejea iridescentemente