News: No news is good news...

Login  |  Register

Author Topic: If you are going to post in the Inquisition forum, please read this first!  (Read 16284 times)

Offline Ranger Astheria

• Formerly 'Ranger of Alaitoc'
  • Ancient
  • Holding onto a thread of hope...
    • Realm of Runes
Re: If you are going to post an army list please read this first!
« Reply #20 on: March 6, 2004, 09:59:40 PM »
I updated the post to comply with the new ordos books so it won't need to be changed later and some grammar corrections.  Also I noticed this hadn't been answered:

i would just like to point this out how can we give agood impression of what a charcter can do unless we say what equipment(upgrades)he has been given. but other wise a agree

You may post total unit costs, not individual pieces of wargear or equipment.

Click my banner to visit Realm of Runes for all your WFB needs!

Offline hevemetl9

• DOWN WITH THE DAEMONS
Re: If you are going to post in the Inquisition forum, please read this first!
« Reply #21 on: November 18, 2005, 01:26:55 AM »
this might be a dumb question... but why the hell are the points for the model copywrited and wouldnt everything else games workshop invented be too? such as names of armies.... ect and why would games workshop want to shut down a forum

Offline Draza

• Ancient
Re: If you are going to post in the Inquisition forum, please read this first!
« Reply #22 on: November 18, 2005, 03:06:29 AM »
As best as I can answer, it's mainly a money issue. Discussing units and armies only encourages the hobby, and GW would want this. However, with points costs and rules, it can be fairly detrimental. If we allowed people to post points costs and such, it wouldn't take long to find out how much everything costs. You wouldn't have to buy the codex's, if people onlined told you all the rules. On some sites, some people have been as blatant as to actually ask for scanned codex pages, instead of just buying the books. Thats a basic run-down of it